





Stradivarius shoes, Snobbish Breakfast skirt, H&M cardigan, I became addicted faux fur collar, I became addicted chain bracelet, vintage bracelets and beltPhotos by Patricia Imbarus
I'm not a perfect person...
I make mistakes, I lie , I'm crappy at handling stress and I procrastinate a lot. I'm always late for work and sometimes I forget to buy animal food for Super.
I'm a viciousness person, I quit smoking than I started again and again, it's a cycle already. I like cocktails and I'm a drama queen most of the time. I'm complicated and sometimes fucked up (and NO, this is not an emo message people).
Maybe you already knew that, because it's all part of the growing up process or who knows maybe I'm just discovering myself... I think I'm gonna stop now with all this self examination cause this a fashion/ style, "all things not so serious" blog.
On the other hand have you seen my shoes!?!?ahhhh shoe porn all the way. I'm madly in love with them! But they are one size smaller and my feet hurt like hell when I put them on. But no worries, I so totally can bare this!
Now, one question remains...Would you like to walk in my shoes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















27 comentarii:
totally:)
I'll stumble in your gorgeous shoes!:-)..and try going to a shoe shop( they have a "machine" that could larger them a little bit )...and absolutely falling in love with your blog also! "Frozen" greetings from Brasov! :-)brrrr
Fisrt of all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgT1AidzRWM
Secondly: you have beauty, nice body, style, a dream house, you're smart and fab and of course life's not easy and we think you have a perfect life and you feel that it sucks, but it's because some of us are "be perfect" type of persons and because we're built to want more, every time.
Plus it depends on your vantage point: why would you consider those things you do/are bad? They may be human and lovable.
Remember, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional ;)
Cheer up, mate!
Superb fular si pantofii :x
Huuugs !
Fabulous shoes!esti o superba,viata e frumoasa,traieste cum simti tu ca e bine pentru tine.nimeni nu e perfect,viata e scurta,totul va fi bine!blogul tau e superb!
I love your shoes and Love your blog! ;)
Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com
I would, I would!:)))) You look stunning - I admire you for being able to take the photos dressed like that and with snow all around - I guess you froze a little bit.
As for being this and that, nobody is perfect so just be more tolerant with yourself. Kisses:)
Amazing photos! Love the outfit, the skirt is sexy and the shoes are fierce!
xxx Charlie
Enter my Christmas Giveaway!
cute outfit....love the stacked braclets...love the shoes too...I just bought a leopard pair too....
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
i love love love those shoes! congrats! :) we all tend to suffer because of inappropriate shoes (one size smaller or bigger, uncomfortable ecc.) because they are so damn beautiful!
the see-through skirt is amazing also.
kudos for making it with little clothes in snow. i would have caught a cold :D
kiss kiss
Looking good :D I like the skirt ^^ And curly hair suits you!
Looove loove looooove those shoes, darling!! I simply cannot WAIT for 'I became addicted!' The excitement builds!
The ruby lips are fab.
chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com
Am vazut si eu ieri pantofii tai la stradivarius si am innebunit dupa ei, dar, for some reason, nu i-am luat. Asta e un semn. Ii vinzi? :)
:))))))
agree with the one size smaller shoes! I know your pain! ;))))
Is that an offer? I have small feet so they might fit me. Send them over and I'll let you know ;-)
Love your skirt too - so cool.
pretty pretty pretty, I love all
amazing shoes
kisses
AzaharaJS
I would love to walk in your shoes...that's for sure
shoe porn all the way !
Great outfit ! :)
The answer is totaly! Nobody is perfect but one thing I can say for shore is that your sens of style is perfect ;) Love your outfit like always!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
Superbi pantofii!
;D I'd LOVE to walk in your shoes ;D
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday
I would most definitely LOVE to walk in your shoes. These things are FAB!!!!
Prissy
www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com
I love the skirt! The whole outfit is so chic.
I would not like to walk in your shoes, I would like to go through all it took you to get here and be as great as you are! And then... maybe then I will be worthy of stepping in those gorgeous things. You are my hero for having the courage of wearing such stylish clothes and making it look effortless at the same time. Maybe one day I will have the courage to wear a skirt and a heel every day if I want to.
Literally, though, if the shoes are not a 36, I can't walk a meter in them :P
you look so lovely in the snow in all your latest posts! the details are what is great about this outfit--the bracelets, the fur stole, red lipstick, tiny belt and sheer skirt. beautiful! xoxo, laura
this is an amazing post! And I love your blog! Your style is perfect! I'm following on bloglovin!
:)
Chazelie
http://shoecentrics.blogspot.com/
I have looking at your post a lot of time and I am more and more fallin' in love with your style!
Have you checked out boutiques.com yet? Yet have a picture of you on one of their quizes...
Post a Comment