No, I'm not the same
December 22, 2010







Stradivarius shoes, vintage dress, Accessorize necklace

© Flavius Veliciu

Thank you Stef Z for writing me that and thank you to all of you who left me the cool-est mails and comments regarding my last post.

Did you saw this ?



www.absolutelyfabulous.ro



It' s the Absolutely Fabulous magazine, winter edition.

I'm so in love with it, read it like a thousand times till now. I love everything about this magazine, the editorials, the people who worked so hard to make it happen, the touch of glamour and accessible feeling at the same time.

After you finish reading you are left with that pleasant feeling that everything you can set your mind on you can make it happen. And what a cool way to sense that from a fashion magazine no?

The girls asked me to interview the M12 duo and to be their lifestyle editor. It's really fun and creative to work with them. Why? Cause their not just Fabulous on the outside but on the inside too.


Go check it out.
I secretly think that it has magic in it!











31 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Isabel Leyva said...

so lovely dress, you look great in red! and with all snow on the streets and you with short sleeves... breeze!!

happy holidays!!

I♥NY

fashion doctor said...

foarte,foarte frumoasa!absolut tot imi place la tine,cum zambesti,cum te imbraci,cum gandesti.

Jelena Zivanovic said...

u're so sweet here as a sugar!!!:))
kisses

De Vero said...

Waw you look so great in red! I loooove it!
And thanks for the link! What a pleasure to read this magazine ;)

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Mirela Petre said...

gorgeous dress! u look amazing in it :)

xx

Stef Z. said...

Thank you for making my day! :*

You're gorgeous!

Sere said...

You look amazing amazing..I am speechless..I love everything about this outfit..the color of the dress(since I'm very much into red right now) the tights..which I recognized from another post..and of course the stunning animal printed shoes:X..absolutely beautiful, classy and very girly..Have yourself a merry little Christmas Ana>:D<

xoxo sere

Jennifer S. said...

Lady in REDDDDDD, is dancing with meeee, cheek to cheek.... :)

So pretty...love the red missy...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Special Koko said...

who's the cutest thing ever ?:X

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with this outfit!

Big Hug Studio said...

I love the colour of that dress and those flowery stockings go so well together.

Very refreshing style.

cheers from Canada

Ella

www.bighugstudio.blogspot.com

Nancie said...

love how the tights blend with the shoes

Le pirate said...

I think the tights with those shoes is fabulous!
Come visit me, doll! Merry Christmas :)

www.passportsandprada.com

xoxo, Summer.

Jasmine P said...

This is such a cute outfit!!! Love the vibrant color :)

http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you are so beautiful ! love the entire look!

kisses and happy holidays!

Anna said...

I can`t believe this dress is vintage! it`s so beautiful! and I totally love your new hairdo`!

lots of love and Happy Christmas!
ANNA

Closet Fashionista said...

I am in love with that red dress!! You look amazing :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

perfect dress!

kisses
AzaharaJS

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

ups! and merry christmas baby!

kisses
AzaharaJS

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love your necklace.

Fashions fade, style is eternal. said...

Oh, you look amazing! I fall in love with all your dresses, but that's so beauty! I'm too jealous! :)

Merry Christmas :*

Kristen said...

those tights and pumps together look great! hope you have a wonderful holiday!

ps-i'm having a leather jacket giveaway and would love for you to enter!

LyddieGal said...

I love that you did a patterned tight with a patterned shoe - you are amazing!

Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

iubita,tinuta este wow! rochita e superba,in atmosfera cu sarbatorile..iar dresurile....so sexy,combinatia de efect! as fi ales alti pantofei.sarbatori fericite! tine-o tot asa, esti un model de inspiratie!

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Lovely outifit, Ana! I`m in love :D

Fashion Mom said...

what a lovely red dress, you look awesome x

www.thefashionmom.com

hot girl said...

lovely...

Jasmine P said...

This is so cute! love it :)

http://www.commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

Lainey said...

That red dress and those tights look absolutely stunning on you. I love the tulip shape of the dress and the pattern on the tights. Both incredibly unique.

Angela said...

Beautiful dress! The colour is stunning on you! Happy New Year!!