Waiting for the postman
December 28, 2010





I'm so so boreddddd!

I have to stay home and do exactly what the title says, wait for the postman! But when I think about what he is going to bring me it will be all worth it.

I'll show you :).
If he would only come sooner .



11 comentarii:

Unknown said...

relax!he'll be there soon!can't wait to see what's he bringing to u :)
follow me on:
http://lookbook.nu/glamourgirlbg
http://glamourgirl-bg.bloagspot.com/
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

fashion doctor said...

cred ca deja a sunat la usa?....esti superba!si ambianta placuta.te pup

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for that too and he's still playing with my nervs :(!

hope yours will stop by soon.

Jennifer S. said...

I look just like that too when I wait for the postman... heheh :) You look so cute...and no prob on the support. I think your blog is great. keep up the good job.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Mirela Petre said...

a venit? pe sistemul "are we there yet?" :))

kisses

De Vero said...

Que sera, sera!!Buy this time you are enjoying your post ;)

http://de-vero.blogpsot.com

Irina said...

Sunt curioasă ce îţi va aduce :D

Irina said...

Sunt curioasă ce îţi va aduce :D

Chelsea Finn said...

I can't wait to see what you are getting. You look beautiful in these pictures. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Rene Braun said...

If You are bored You are welcome to visit my blog :))

Love first picture so much

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Lara @ Uproad said...

these photos didn't want to load on my other connection, but now I see them: they are superb!