zara boots, Topshop skirt, Ibecameaddicted blouse and skarf, H&M blazer, Ibecame addicted bag, Ibecameaddicted hand warmer
But I really hate having many clothes on...
Anyway, moving forward, as I recall I told you that I was a huge procrastinator so I'm sorry for the delay with the Tea Jewelry stuff :d.
But without no further ado...
So if your comment has the number 26 just send me an email so that Miss Babacilu can send you your key ok?
Now I really have to run, I know I always say this but believe me, it's true! I'm always running mad from place to place and now with the I became addicted thing, things are hectic people.
Anyway for what it's worth...thank you to those of you who helped us pack or take photos or just put up with me having drama queen moments at every five minutes and Adina constantly laughing because of that, and if you love me enough please I need help again cause we have new orders.
BTW have you seen my ...well I'm just gonna name it hand warmer cause I don't have the time to search for the proper word now. I'm madly in love with it.
Ohhh why I don't have the time to search for the proper word?!? BECAUSE I HAVE TO RUN
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















11 comentarii:
I don't get it, which is the winning number?
sailor moon meets russian princess :) lovely
I love this outfit...so cute esp the skirt...
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
u look amazing!!and the bag is adorable!!!!:)
xoxoxo
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/
oh <3.is the bag available on I became addicted?
Oh, the pleated skirt, a big craving of mine this season. I LOVE the hand warmer
lovely skirt :D
the bag is gorgeous *
The handwarner is called........a muff! Very funny name but Im sure thats what its called!
Lovin the new hairdo btw x
You look gorgeous in thihat Blazer! I must go to H&M and have a look ;)
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
your boots are very pretty !
www.thefashionmom.com
Cute look :-)
Post a Comment