Since you all asked me to take some pics of my apartment here they are. Some little glimpses.
Here is still raining and in this particular moment I feel the urge to run and eat some junk. Don't know why I told you that but now you know.
beautiful as his owner !!! great place to live and be creative ! congrats ...because I'm sure you are responsable for it ...being as comfortable as it looks !
Love the little charming details and from what I can see..it's all so you! I also love all things girlie, but I love with a boy..meaning, our apartment has a unisex feel! :)
Minunat ! Cu ultima poza m-ai dat gata...polita de pe zid, ingerasul , scaunul alb, plantele , pisica...ador astfel de balcoane ! Si eu colectionez tot felul de lucrusoare...pt. viitoarea mea mansarda :)Ma bucur cand vad amenajari de acest gen !
26 comentarii:
me too, you are not the only one. thanks to share it! so lovely as you are
kisses!
Ce poze frumoase! :)
lovely pics,lovely place!great style and great blog!;) u have a new follower from today...;) if u have time check out my blog...kisses
ce frumos apartament ai,de vis...
Beautiful - you live in a place as lovely as you are!:)
I was thinking to do the same thing but my house doesn't look as cute as yours! Lovely pics!!
Your home looks so vintage and chic and absolutely awesome..and more important it looks like you...I can definitely see your style there:X
xoxo sere
what a lovely home you have....
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
Sunt oficial fascinata de cat de frumos este apartamentul tau, atat de princess like:)
Imi plac toate micile detalii, foarte sarmant!
Te pup si sper ca intr-o buna zi sa ne vedem, mi-ar face o deosebita placere:*
Sa ai parte de o saptamana frumoasa ca tine, my dear fashionista!
:) Cat de frumos e aparamentul. Cred ca te simti ca o printesa in el.
Sa il stapanesti sanatoasa !
PS: Umerasele sunt adorabile !
beautiful as his owner !!! great place to live and be creative !
congrats ...because I'm sure you are responsable for it ...being as comfortable as it looks !
kisses
beautiful home :)
wow! super pics! so beautiful items!!!
Love it! Soooo feminine!!
Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls
So gorgeous!!! :X i love ur hangers :D
heart, heart, heart, heart them all! <3
very sweet, love the glimpses!
So lovely pictures! I just love your terase! Such a sweet cat!!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
Oh, my! It is absolutely stunning,it looks like a dream...
Your apartment looks gorgeous!!! I'm in love with all of these cute objects. It's such a cozy vintage vibe!
xxxxx
I'm SO in love with the ribbon-covered hangers! I love it....You have FAB taste. <3 <3
chloe **flowerponychloe.blogspot.com
It's a lovely apartament! looks like you are living in the dream house
Love the little charming details and from what I can see..it's all so you!
I also love all things girlie, but I love with a boy..meaning, our apartment has a unisex feel! :)
Your home is beautiful!!
Minunat ! Cu ultima poza m-ai dat gata...polita de pe zid, ingerasul , scaunul alb, plantele , pisica...ador astfel de balcoane ! Si eu colectionez tot felul de lucrusoare...pt. viitoarea mea mansarda :)Ma bucur cand vad amenajari de acest gen !
Post a Comment