Absolutely Fabulous fair
September 28, 2010






























Yes, I know...long time no see, sorry for that, I've just been so busy and tired and hectic and I procrastinated again, the universe will punish me, I'm sure!

Hey, thank you again for finding the time to send me emails and leave comments, I know you guys are great and supportive so you deserve a hugeee THANK YOU!

One of the reasons I didn't post anything on the blog it was because I was in Bucharest for a few days.
Met lots of people, had some meetings and visited lots of cool places, but going to the Absolutely Fabulous fair was by far my fav visit.

In case you haven't heard about it (although I seriously doubt that), let me tell you why this fair is so special. First of all, the girls who organize the fair are a creative, resourceful duo.Besides that Alina and Diana have their own PR agency.
Absolutely Fabulous PR and Events by Diana Enciu and Alina TAnasa is one of the best in town and the girls work hard to keep that high standard. Another reason is that the girls select carefully all the exhibitors so that you can find only the most beautiful clothes and jewelry.

At this edition even
Yvan Rodic, the Facehunter was there to take you pic.




Absolutely Fabulous fair has become a fashionable must go event,where you meet new people and get to know all the newest cool designers, with VIP treatment (the cool gifts) where is ABSOLUTELY necessary to be seen.

a

21 comentarii:

Isabel Leyva said...

what a lot of beautiful people!! yo look amazing, as always. I'm being more interested in simple clothes with some accessorize since I started to see on you


grest


kisses

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! I really like your watch! :)

Unknown said...

great photos! looking awsome as always!
Have you bought something from the fair? some piece of jewlery? :)

kisses! ...come and post more often cause you are missed :*

Laura Tenshi said...

Nu pot sa cred ce poze ai facut cu Yvan :)))))))) Geniale si cele cu Nookie. It was so nice to meet you, I had lots of fun with you guys.

Denisa L said...

♥♥♥

ps: nu uita de header:)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics and you looked stunning! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

L. Neusiedler said...

every time I am NOT in Romania something like this takes place :))... anyways, great photos, and btw, I totally liked the story of/with your shoes on FB ;). hugs, dear!

Anaivilo said...

Ce poze misto cu Yvan :))) Truly remarcable! These fairs really are something, I cpuldn't made it this time..

Sofi Moukidou said...

omg! maybe the best post i've ever seen!
love theese pics! love your outfit so so so so so much!
i'm so jealus!!! hahaha!
p.s. check my blog out, i've tagged you in a game of love!

La enmascarada said...

You look perfect!! (I think i've told you that before...;))

Beautiful pictures!!

VertAnge said...

You look lovely! I'm in love with your watch. Where did you find it?

www.janetteria.com said...

Love the "LOVE" ring...

Chaucee said...

Great outfit! The necklace is awesome paired with that slouchy tee and a structured jacket.

Ps - I adore cameo rings and necklaces. It looks like you've been having a lot of fun!

Sally said...

Love the purse & your necklace, that red dress is divine!

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

You looks FABULOUS! As always :)

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

Stephanie said...

love the pictures!! This red dress is AMAZING!! :D Love it!

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.

michelle_ said...

lots of pretty and stylish peeps ! i love the pink shoes and socks !!
your outfit is gorgeous as always anna :) my fave is the addition of the leopard print bag :)

GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

Iulia Romana said...

Ador colierul tau ! Si toate pozele sunt asa de reusite , parca si transmit din energia care a fost acolo + YVan Rodic e incredibil :X

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Ne poti spune te rog de unde este colierul, e foarte frumos!

Ana

Annelie said...

Great post, love the pink shoes!!!

Gabriela said...

lovely pics you took! i love your bag soo much!
kisses!