Zara shoes, Levi's jeans, Nasty Gal blouse, Mango necklace, H&M bag
Photos by Cornelia Gaie


I know you hate me!!!! because I didn't answer to your comments and your mails yet, I know, but people everything it's pretty hectic now so bare with me just a little more.

I feel pretty ashamed especially because Co (who's FINALLY back, there is a God!!!) told me that she noticed that I HAVEN'T NOTICED that
Roswitha from Estilo wrote an article about me...what?when...where???

I'm such an idiotttttt!!!!!
it's a fact

So, got back at the office and started looking for the comment she left me and for her blog, when I found it, and read the article,goshhhh...OMG OMG OMG...this might could be the nicest thing someone said about me (fyi : people here often see me like some sort of Blair and believe me it's not that much of a flattery :().

I'm kind of speechless...maybe she is upset and for a good reason, I DIDN'T EVEN THANK HER:(((.


Thank you Roswitha!!! (and please take note that I have a huge and happy smile on my face when saying this:)))
You really made my day, I don't even need a Cosmo to survive;).


I browsed her blog to fin
d the article* and you know what? It's so cool and she posts all kinds of fashion and life style news, be sure to check it out if you want to be updated with all the hip stuff and also meet her:).

P.S. and I would also really love to meet you one day, just to give you a big hug.:)


*because she is active and posts daily not like some other lazy ones, I mean ME obviously.


Met Co during my lunch break, took some pics with
my lunch outfit, then Gabi saw us on the street, who guess what? had her lunch outfit on too:D (yes, our new word game) and after that we had a tea at a cute coffee shop.
Co didn't let me take her pic... again:(.

A

20 comentarii:

Sere said...

hey I am the first one to leave you a comment...very nice the article about you and lovely outfit you and your friend had for lunch...oo and btw I love het bangs:XX I so want to get my bangs cut...anyway hope you can pay me a visit sometime...xoxo sere

Ioana Liliana said...

That is such a cute bag! I can't wait for my leopard coat to get here!!

xx,
I

Noree said...

At least you're heaving fun! :D Hug'aleste-le pe Co si Gabi din partea mea ^^

Fleur-de-Lis said...

oh darling, don't worry :) Everyone has worse times and better ones and it's good enough that you still share some little things with us no matter what!
Loved this outfit, really, first because i'm a Levi's Jeans addict, 2nd i loved the color combination, and then, the hat, sandals and bag play wonderfull together!
Your friends bag is also superb!

Keep going with positive thoughts cute gal! You'll see that in a blink everything will turn out better ^^

***

(going to read the article!!)

Denisa L said...

you are killing, you are really killing me!
don't come with that bag, because it will be stolen!!
aww and congrats on the feature, I've read it;;)

Denisa L said...

aww, and any you'll be on the 22nd in Bucharest?;;)

Roswitha said...

wooow, i'm more than speechless! Thank you a lot!!! It would be great to meet you :)

To bad Estilo is somehow "sick" these days [some technical problems], but on 25 September Estilo will look a lot more different :D

hugs and kisses,
Roswitha

ps: You made my day :)

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love the top & the necklace :]

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.

The Hearabouts said...

I fell in love with your rings...not to mention the bag which is to die for.<3
Congrats on the article!!
♥ E.

http://thehearabouts.blogspot.com/

G said...

Great necklace and rings! Love the blue top as well <3
Hope you like my jumpsuit post too :)

-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Fabulous!
Congrats dear :)

http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

Sofi Moukidou said...

love your outfit! esp your bag!!!

CurvyGirlChic said...

You look so fabulous in these photos! Looks like you had a lot of fun, hehe! :D

Anyway, that blue is so fabulous on you and I'm in love with your bag! You look amazing, hun! :)

xoxo Allison of CurvyGirlChic

www.CurvyGirlChic.com

Anonymous said...

Ce superb e colierul! Tocmai am achizitionat si eu 2, in genul, si sunt super incantata :)

Annelie said...

Looking cute as usual :-)
Today is the big 33 for me eeek!! :-)

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Love the cut of your jeans and the colour of your top. Wonderful.

Venn said...

great bag!! n nice top, i love the color,, :)

xoxo

Eszter said...

I always love you jeans posts because jeans are my go to item an you always manage to dress up jeans so well, love your accessories, I see animal prints have caught up with you as well :)

Kasia W. said...

love your blouse! gorgeous!
;)

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

wanderful necklace and rings!!

kisses
AzaharaJS