2.0
September 6, 2010

It's Monday...so it's a yayyy or a nay 4 U people?
Let's just be positive and think it's a new start (ok a little new start:)) and we can dream/sit at the office/dream/fool the people around us that we're working/dream, etc.

Ok, I'm rambling again.

I was thinking, the other day, that I'm kinnda bored with myself * or better yet I want to share with you guys lots of other stuff, my likes, my obsessions (yes yes I know I have many, duhhh) and mostly what inspires me. Obviously, this does not mean that I will not post outfit pics, I'm not that BORED;)

Ohh and guys thank you so much for your support:), it really meant a lot, I'm ok now, nothing a macaroon, my friends and a little laughter can't fix... and related to the "I don't know what to do with my life" issue...I'm starting to get an idea ;).

To all of you who wrote that are in the same situation, well I'm here so you can grizzle on the blog just like me:) and you know what you can also do? Never stop dreaming and believing in yourselves....

* don't know how that happend because we already know that I'm kind of narcissistic (I have a blog where I post pictures of myself almost daily, for God's sake;D)

Let's see...

The perfect autumn outfit

I wanna live there and develop that casual feeling

Holding your hand was never been so fash
Hanneli RULEZZZ, ohh bye bye summer

I.W.A.N.T. T.H.E.S.E.O.U.T.F.I.T.S.
source: The Sartorialist, Vanessa Jackman, HANNELI

11 comentarii:

out of order said...

oh boy, it's one in the morning monday in Caifornia, but I'm sure it's going to be better than most! I get to close my work three hours early for a holiday!!! Yay!

;) I hope yours was wonderful!

www.janetteria.com said...

The 1st combo is divine!

Anonymous said...

superb outfits! thanks for sharing the photos ;) makes a great fall inspiration!

Castor Pollux

Unknown said...

cute outfits, the first pictures is definitely the perfect outfit for autumn x

L. Neusiedler said...

may I take the time to blame you? you have already caused a revolution in my closed (ahem, not that there isn't always a sort of revolution going on). oh, but life it's so much better when you wear fun clothes, isn't it :D? hugz, dear!

Noree said...

So I guess the SPA was good? :)

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Hey dear! I really hope you can solve everything it's bothering you. Good friends can be such an help in those moments* I'm glad you still writte in here everyday you can and make me (us all) smille :)
Loved the post! Very interesting outfits***

Kata said...

really nice the first outfit.thanks for sharing :)

kata
http://songofcolours.blogspot.com/

Erin Kim said...

Wow! I love these! You have such a good eye! :]

I enjoyed this post, from your uplifting writing to the pic of that adorable couple (I wish that guy wasn't taken). :)

Carissa said...

i love the look with the bike.

Annelie said...

Love the perfect autumn outfit :-)