




Zara boots, Topshop dress, My wardrobe blazerPics by Cornelia Gaie
A few days ago I found in my inbox a mail from Beth Jones, didn't know who she was and obviously that I've accessed the link she posted. Now, her blog is among my top 10 favs and I irremediably feel in love with her looks. Beth is a stylist, she absolutely loves clothes and she is launching a book soon.
You can imagine how psyched I was when she told me she picked me to be her style icon of the week.
I forgot to say a big thank you to, Evelina, who wrote a marvelous article about me :).
I also met her at Absolutely Fabulous Fair in Bucharest and she is the nicest girl ever. I hope I could meet her again.
Thank you so much Evelina.:).
Ohhh I was inspired by Beth's editing...so I hope you like the pics.
a
You can imagine how psyched I was when she told me she picked me to be her style icon of the week.
I forgot to say a big thank you to, Evelina, who wrote a marvelous article about me :).
I also met her at Absolutely Fabulous Fair in Bucharest and she is the nicest girl ever. I hope I could meet her again.
Thank you so much Evelina.:).
Ohhh I was inspired by Beth's editing...so I hope you like the pics.
a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















21 comentarii:
minunat!:*
Congrats on being chosen as Beth's style icon, you deserve it!
This outfit is so stunning, Ana! I love everything about it. The feminine lacy dress paired with a navy blazer is just gorgeous!
Anthea,
Embracing Style
taaaaaare bine arati!imi place rochita din dantela,combinata cu cizmele over-knee;))sweet kisses for you..and a great day!:*:*:*
ohh! I love the jacket with this dress.
kisses
AzaharaJS
oh! that's so nice! congrats! you absolutely deserve it!
love your dress!
yay go go lace dress!!! awesome...not to say that the boots are incredibly amazing....very nice the whole outfit>:D<
xoxo sere
Congrats! It feels good to be known to great stylists out there :D That lace dress is astonishing!!
she is absolutely right....you have great style. I found your blog that very day she wrote about you....you have amazing style and a new follower....
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
congrats! I love Beth Jones blog :D
Love the outfit :D Especially the boots!
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.
Foarte fain arata pozele asa :)
wow that's brilliant, congrats sweets.
Love those boots by the way.
Dena x
ps.Drop by and take part in my giveaway. So easy, just tell me whether or not you like Juicy coutures latest collection and you can win a £50 voucher to spend on shoes and bags at Daniel Footwear. http://wp.me/pE6Hd-QN
wow that's brilliant, congrats sweets.
Love those boots by the way.
Dena x
ps.Drop by and take part in my giveaway. So easy, just tell me whether or not you like Juicy coutures latest collection and you can win a £50 voucher to spend on shoes and bags at Daniel Footwear. http://wp.me/pE6Hd-QN
Love the lace dress, especially paired with that blazer.
SUUUUUUUUUUPERB POST ! :)
That is a sexy look, love the boots ;-)
Wow, congratulations!!! Beth Jones is right of course, if I ever wrote down my style icons, you'd be on the list. Think I'm gonna do that soon :)
xx
fashionutty.blogspot.com
Girl, you look hot! No one wears high boots with such class! Love!:)
And I thank you :)!!
You are so inspiring...so I also started a blog. Congratulations for everything you do and keep on going!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
Congrats!! That's so exciting. And I love your outfit!! The lace dress and boyfriend blazer are perfect!
-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com
Love the nautical look with over the knee boots.
Gorgeous outfit! I loooooved it!
Post a Comment