Cafe society
September 7, 2010





Snobbish Breakfast playsuit, thrift bag, Accessorize and Asos rings
Photos by Cornelia Gaie



i need something magical to happen or I'll go crazy. yeyyyy 4 autumn though ;)

I'm off to drink a mochaccino and eat a macaroon at the bistro near my office and enjoy the marvelously fabulous weather :).

26 comentarii:

Unknown said...

you look very gorgeous. Awh I'm now craving macarons :(

Venn said...

i love ur jumpsuits pair up with that lovely hat! :))

xoxo

Fleur-de-Lis said...

hey gorgeous :) Well, these photos are magical for themselves. Loving the colors! You look perfect to eat macaroons ^^

Anthea said...

First time I see you in a jump suit and you look great!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Noree said...

You look a bit sad in the photos :( What's wrong?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! :)

Marta said...

your jumpsuit is sooo adorable!

Alice in vintageland said...

You look lovely! The pink playsuit looks magical! Kisses:)

Anonymous said...

the tiny purse is lovely!

Unknown said...

looking as MAGICAL as always!!!!

xoxo

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous jumpsuit!

Denisa L said...

LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE THE PLAYSUIT! oMG IS GORGEOUS!!!I'm yelling on the internet now:))
yeeey are you coming to absolutely fabulous on the 25?;x

Oana Roxana said...

Croiala salopetei e deosebita, delicata.La fel si culoarea.Pacat ca nu-ti vad incaltamintea!

Sally said...

Gorgeous as always, love you in this pale pink!

Sally
http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

stunning!!!

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

out of order said...

that jumpsuit is fabulous on you, I love the color!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful :]

Hmmm Macarons! Now I want to have some.... ;]

The jumpsuit is cute, love the color! Looks good on you :]

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.

Anna said...

i just love this playsuit! the color the shape! gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I like your photographer! :)
Anaaaaa... nosotros cuando nos vemos?

diptea said...

Wow!! You look gorgeous as always. Lovely!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Great hat.

I left you a very well-deserved award on my blog http://dailyclothesfix.blogspot.com/2010/09/doppelganger.html

Isabel Leyva said...

so beautiful as always... I've been looking your last outfits and I love all of them, you are my inspiration!


kisses

Annelie said...

great outfit!!

Anonymous said...

yay for autumn! you look so pretty here ;) xx

Anonymous said...

that's the best playsuit I've seen so far, love it.
Dena x

My trendy blog said...

I love this outfit ! That's really cute !
Bise.♥
Mathilde
http://my-trendy-blog.blogspot.com