Have you met Super?
September 9, 2010






Ohh I'll tell you tomorrow...I'm so tired now and I had one too many glasses of wine.


And this is ME, in someone else's shirt.
 

YES I love UGG's, crucify me.

 



16 comentarii:

Denisa L said...

Super is so super!!!:)

www.janetteria.com said...

So cute!

Iulia said...

Hello Super :D

Anonymous said...

I love Uggs too!

<3

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oh my dear. i love this post!!!! and i do love uggs to. BOOYA!!!

<33333 xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Laura Chiriţă said...

I love UGG's too:) siiiiiii eu am norocul de a avea cel mai mic picior din lume,si mi-am luat d ela copii,care erau cu vreo 50$ mai ieftini:> Lucky me ha?:)) Red wine or white?

Anonymous said...

Oh, your cat is so cute!! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Isabel Leyva said...

this is not for the wine, you are great. I really waiting that winter will begin to wear my ugg, so so confy

kisses!

Lara Neusiedler said...

the cat makes up for the uggs :))

Anonymous said...

but i like uggs too. also, cats. and this one is a darling

Arina said...

yeah! love...THE CAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super is super handsome and you are so very cute. I love UGGs too, let them shoot us. They are so comfy for when you are doing not much.

Dena x

Kalimero said...

You're so cute in those pictures, and the house is awesome! Love the design and the pretty pillows!
xoxo

Alice in vintageland said...

You and Super are both super. I love love love the photos; also I'm not a UGGs hater:))))))))))

Oana Roxana said...

Colivia,parul tau care arata altfel,rama oglinzii si restul detaliilor fac din ultima poza o fotografie buna de inramat.

Annelie said...

Cloudyness is so good, and especially if it comes from wine :-)