




There is always a little dirty secret behind every pic ... that secret is called Photoshop/Lightroom/Toycamera!
I'm mumbling nonsense like usual just because I don't have an outfit post today. I was so lazy and it rains constantly here.
On the other hand I took a walk in the park today and it was...ohhhh...autumn magic, but I forgot to take my camera with me.
I promise tomorrow I will take some pics and answer you comments (for which I thank you so much BTW) and clean my apartment, and read some and and ohhhh or maybe I'll just lay in bed.
I'm mumbling nonsense like usual just because I don't have an outfit post today. I was so lazy and it rains constantly here.
On the other hand I took a walk in the park today and it was...ohhhh...autumn magic, but I forgot to take my camera with me.
I promise tomorrow I will take some pics and answer you comments (for which I thank you so much BTW) and clean my apartment, and read some and and ohhhh or maybe I'll just lay in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















13 comentarii:
:D Lovely secret, indeed! :D
♥
Love this post! Love the print!
Happy Friday!
Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls
oh, well, even a non-outfit post is actually an outfit post: the dress looks so cool! I don't like this autumn, but you inspire me: autumn it's much better when you wear nice things :). hugz and a great w/e!
Ooooh my gosh, you look lovely, and I die for that sweater/dress!! I have to go google Barushka now...
love the sweater! Great print :]
Oh I hate the weather, here in Austria it is raining the whole day.. :( I get depressed because of the "wonderful" [sarcastic ;)] weather!
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.
Oh, thank you so much for your nice comment, I a huge fan of your blog and I've added you to my blog list.
All the love!
oh! you look amazing! i love that kind of photos!
love the sweater :D
great pics..xoxo..hope you can follow me back..:D sere
noooooooooo don't spoil the secret :P it's more magical if it's secret ^^ sau macar adauga si cata munca se depune in programele alea :))
LOVE the animal print!
Sally
I <3 ur necklace !
i love your mirror shots
Post a Comment