



DIY pants, Bershka top, Zara belt, Alice in Vintageland headband
Hello blog readers...
How was your weekend?
Mine was too, met some interesting people, had a nice trip, all in all it was wonderful :), therefore you must believe and forgive me when I tell you that I'm so sorry for not answering your mails and comments sooner .
On the other hand I found some pics that I took fooling around the other week with Super...they are very similar with these ones remember?:)
Ohhh as you can see the obsession with the shorts is still in my head.
The last pic is of my work space, I thought it would be nice to try to make up for my absence and share with you something personal, anyways here it is...all pink and girlie and sloppy and...ohh all right I'll stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















22 comentarii:
I love the romantic headband. It's gorgeous.
Ana, you are so adorable. I love the headband of flowers in your hair and love the shorts!
flnw.blogspot.com
books :X and a cute fluffy kitty :D aici e bine acum, 25 grade :D
my gosh. you don't live in tropical country like Indonesia, Ana. it's way hotter like hell. hahahaha.
i love your simple outfit with the flower crown and your cat is such an adorable creature! what a cutie <333
tender pics! more or less. this weekend had to rain, and it the end is sunny... crazy weather
kisses!
amei todos os looks...tudo perfect!!!
:)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
bjnssss
Luiza
http://jornaldaluluteen.blogspot.com
Lovely, dar trebuia sa ne arati si cu ce erai incaltata ;) Dar ce crezi ca o sa te intreb eu? De unde ai masa aceea alba frumoasa :) ? Caut si eu una similara si numai la Ikea am vazut ceva, insa parca as mai cauta un pic si prin alte parti. Multam mult!
cute kitty! I love seeing pics of people's offices/homes/closets :]
Happy Monday!
Love your look! I like your headband a lot, I'm going to search one like this...
Have a nice week!!!!
love your headband!! and cute kitty cat.
it's so hot here i can barely go outside...
yess it is hot in neamt like in hell....:)
imi place coltul tau cu carti!...mi s'a pus pata sa imi fac si io unul..;))...
I love the atmosphere of these photos! And I wish I could wear shorts too and look as good as you! ;)
Hey gorgeous I have only one think to tell you - give me super! pretty please? :)
saracu pisic... prea cald acuma...
you have a lovely week too :)
ieri au fost 45 de grade in bucuresti, omg, it s not human at all :(
si mie mi place masuta de lucru si mai ales suportul acela alb pt carti sau agende (not sure), pare gravat :)
lovely cat <3
adorei sua visitinha lá no meu blog....vc é muito bem vinda....pode aparecer sempre!!!
adorei o gatinho!!! eu tenho um cachorro da raça maltês, ele tem 4 anos e chama Billy.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
bjnssssssssssssssssss
Luíza
http://jornaldaluluteen.blogspot.com
ahhh LOVEEE this belt. and of course, ur kitty cat!
xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com
ahh cute cat!! i love your floral head piece!!
Hiper cute!
Thank you so much guys:) I love Super so much:)
The table is an improvisation and I found it in a flea market:)
Regarding to the shoes...I hadn't any...:)
Lots of hugs
xo
you have a beautiful cat! :X
and i love your work space :)
xoxo, Ioana
p.s. cu ce program iti editezi pozele? :X
Post a Comment