Bershka shoes, Zara dress, Zara bag, Mango necklace



When finally it stopped raining and I could take some outfit pics Co said it was to sunny . We tried and tried ...without no further ado I present to you the result

P.S. I just want to send you guys a big hug and lots of kisses for being so nice and leave me the sweetest comments. I really feel so spoiled.



THANK YOU
Follow High street Cardigans

29 comentarii:

ilaaa said...

hi ,, i nice blog


xx hilah

T said...

I just adore your style. So cute!

www.janetteria.com said...

Lovely dress, darling Ana and that red bag is stunning too. :)


Celine said...

Beautiful, love those booties!

flnw.blogspot.com

Marta said...

your style is so feminine! the necklace is awesome, so is the dress!

Denisa L said...

they turned out well dear, love the dotted dress and shoes and the bag and the cardigan:)

aww and the necklace too:)

by Sutton said...

that dress is perfect on you! ladylike, but still cool when mixed with red lips.

xx

Anonymous said...

red hot bag girl!!!!! in love.

xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

ohhh, always I love your necklaces

kisses
AzaharaJS

Noree said...

Primele poze sunt la casa cu iedera? Cat ma fascineaza locul ala! 8> Oricum, nu mai e nevoie sa spun ca ai talent la gasit accessorii spectaculoase

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Oh, I love every detail of this outfit soooo much! Definitely a fav for me!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

out of order said...

I loveeee this, especially the polka dot dress with the studded heels, killer!

Elly said...

I love this outfit! Something about the dotted dress plus the details on the heels makes it seem really simple and lovely. (and the pictures turned out beautifully!)

Marla Singer said...

beautiful outfit as always, Ana. you look gorgeous <3

Fleur-de-Lis said...

oh, i so want that dress..... you look perfect darling***

Taylor Sterling said...

beautiful! I love the dress and the necklace is so so pretty!! Great look!

Lainey said...

You are so vintage perfect! I love love love that bag. It goes great with your lipstick.

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Te-ai tuns? :D sau mi se pare mie :P

dressaddict said...

Superbe rochia si colierul!

La enmascarada said...

I love your style!! Nice photos!!

diptea said...

omg ! this outfit is perfect ! love the dress, shoes, bag. love you !

Orphin Lasz said...

Looking gorgeous, as always, hmm?
I love your slightly pin-up girl aesthetic.
Tres chic! ; u ;

~ Orphin's Domains ~

Ana said...

Thank you guys:)) Yes indeed I got a new hair cut, the same actually only shorter:)

Have a wonderful weekend everybody:)

xo

denise said...

the dress rocks and the hair cut as well :) enjoy the weekend!

Talia said...

gorgeous dress. I like the way you matched it with red purse.

Esther said...

thanks a lot...ai fost de ajutor..

Gabriela said...

nice outfit! imi plac botinele mult

Constance said...

Lovely! x

Szabo said...

The red lipstick, the red nail polish and the red bag are stunning.