




Thank you so much to those of you who came and said "hi" at the Absolutely Fabulous Fair on Saturday.
What did U do this weekend?? You guys should write me in your comments what are U doing , of course I like the fact that you constantly tell me that you love my outfits (I'm a narcissist ;) I think we are all very much aware of that but I wanna know what are you doing too.
I took some foolish pics today...yes in front of the mirror, you know why??!? Because I still can't manage to fix the camera on the tripod:(, I'm seriously considering taking some vitamins for my memory cause my friend explained it to me like a million times and of course I always forget:( or maybe I should accept the fact that I'm not...that gifted?!!
P.S. This hat is a proper potential obsession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















31 comentarii:
I love your pretty floral dress!
dresses that are longer in the back = my favs :D +floral prints +frills 8>
eu mi-am vopsit parul. intr-o zi o sa chelesc. si o sa pot purta peruci atunci! yeee! :))
Ooo great pictures and I am jealous of your camera! I have got to get a good one ..... soon. :) I hope :)
Gorgeous dress, flower-full setting, photos...and model!!
As you are a nacissist I tell you I really like your dress ;)
Otherwise, I'm preparing my assault to London next July, I'll be there for a month!!!
xxx
OMMGG i loveee the name!!! GET ME A DRESS NOW. thanks, your beloved friend, Kim
www.eatsleepwear.com
Love everything about this post. Love, love, love the dress!
absolutely fabulous photos!where did you get the dress? and the hat?
Trecand peste frumusetea tinutei si a palariei...oglinda are o rama superba:)Pare desprinsa dintr-o poveste.
Ha ha ha. This is your most cutest and chic-est photo shoot ever! So candid and so adorable. Love that dress girl! My weekend was good. Did some shopping. Desperately needed some summer dresses. Sunday was spent at a cook out at our friends place. Corn and potatoes and BBQ. Fun weekend, despite the heat. :)
Gorgeous pics!
Omg, Ana! When I saw the first picture I thought these are from a magazine, but then I recognized your weardrobe :)) You are really talented. And the last one it`s my fav :) you are so cute! this weekend I was at a fair at Curtea Veche. Was nice, though visitors were not those who I seek. The organizers were great as usual and tried to make us feel well. How as at Faboulus Fair?
You always have wonderful pictures. I love how romantic these look. Perfect for that dress!
Floral hotness...and that hat! I'm super excited about your collection, can hardky wait! And when it comes to me - I'm leaving for Bruxelles tomorrow evening, hope it will be fun! :)
love your dress!:)
Come follow my blog:
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/
xx
karla
Love the pattern of your dress:X
I love your dress!
http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x
You look lovely, i love that mirror!! Well, this weekend i worked a lot so, nothing very glamorous* it's always good to read your posts, filled with a good mood and happiness :)
love your dress! you look amazing! as always dear.
I think that hat is exceptionally obsession-worthy! I absolutely LOVE IT! Congrats on the line; I'm SO excited!
chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com
god, i love your photos. these are amazing. :)
adorable dress, I absolutely cannot wait to see your dresses!!!
what a cute dress! where is it from?
can't wait to see your collection! good luck with it! :)
Have a nice day! :)
xoxo,Ioana (http://ioana-p.blogspot.com/)
PS> where is this dress from? DETAILS Pleaseee.
xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com
U are so gorgeous... and yepp, I saw U on Nookie's photos on her blog... Great!
♥
adorable.
I'm going to be studying for my final. -,-
Hey,am dat de tine intamplator si nu ma pot satura de pozele tale! Din postul acesta dulapul roz e minunat,nimeni nu il observa:(.Esti mai mult decat binevenita sa te uiti peste blogul meu:) http://laurachirita.blogspot.com .O saptamana usoara iti doresc!
omg! i did a bid mistake! by mistace i ignore your comment! i'm so sorry!
it's an honor for me to have a comment of a stylish person like you! omg! i don't believe it! could you please write a new for me???
okey, the fist pic, the moment i saw it..i thought honestly it's a model from a magazine! it is gorgeous and the way you sit and the dress the hat..all comes together! i would hang it on my wall, lovely!
thx for staying in touch!
hehe I told you I blooged about you! I really liked your photos and clothes! ;)
You're most welcome!!
This is a lovely dress!
The pics are really pretty even if taken through a mirror :)
Post a Comment