
Hi guys:)
No I didn't die , I was just super busy and did some traveling (in a tiny tiny little plane through a storm:()
BTW a few days ago I switched to a private domain and I lost my blog list, so you must excuse me if I forgot to mention your blog, just let me know and it will be done:)
Have a good night and a lovely fairy like week:)
Lots of hugs,
xo
P.S. I have to tell you about a wonderful wonderful meeting I had this weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comentarii:
it's great to hear from you again ^^
Hope you can solve everything soon, with the blog**
cute photo! Every time I look at your pics I want to cut my hair asymmetrically again!
also, I think there's a teen boutique by my work that's selling a two-finger gold key ring like the one shown on your sidebar, interested?
oh my gosh. your blog list is missing? how come? mine didn't get lost. i'm sorry to hear that =/
but it's great to see you back again, with new domain =D
waiting for your wonderful outfits again, Ana <3
outstanding necklace!
Congrats on the private domain! Exciting!
I'm in total awe of this necklace; the scarlet stones are gorgeous!
So glad I found your site via eat.sleep.wear!
chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com
ahh that necklace that dress. im craving to see more of it!!
xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com
amazing necklace. love it. x
Post a Comment