blueberry afternoons
June 30, 2010





Vila dress, Meli Melo necklace, some no name fedora hat, Zara shoes


Told you the hat will become my newest obsession.

Ohh before I go and kill myself (because of the recession of course) I just want to say thank you so much to the lovely Christina from
"Where the wild roses grow" who wrote a cute and lovely article about me.

I'm constantly amazed and so grateful for the amazing feedback I've received from you guys.



.

30 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

I love your hat@ I need to get one like that!


http://voguishblog.blogspot.com
x

www.janetteria.com said...

Such a lovely dress, dearest Ana!

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

the dress with this necklace, wonderful!

kisses
AzaharaJS

Anonymous said...

SASSY!! I love how playful this look is. the pattern, the necklace, the hat. PERFECTIONNNN.

WHERE IS SNOBBISH BREAKFAST. i will keep asking of course. i want first dibs ;)

xoxoxo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

diptea said...

Thats one gorgeous dress. I absolutely love the way you have styled it. :)

Erin Kim said...

That dress looks great on you! And the hate is a wonderful addition. :)

Noree said...

I envy you for being able to wear such dresses. My hips are too wide and i look like a silly pear :))

Unknown said...

I love that necklace!!!! I can not belive it is from Meli Melo (no offence :P )

Great look !

hugs!!

celine said...

what a gorgeous dress

Diana said...

These photos are so beautiful, and I love that necklace.

Eszter said...

love the dress, love your blog in general, I have checked it out daily ever since I came across it, I would love to write about it, you on my blog sometime, if you wouldn't mind :)

Lainey said...

I really love your dress-it's so sophisticated. And that tear drop necklace is fantastic. Works really well with the dress.

Fleur said...

Hat suits you! You look so classy!

Jasmin said...

Very lovely outfit! (as usual) =]

Paula said...

hahah i have noticed you love that necklace :) it's very pretty, love the color... and your dress is amazing too. Love how it falls in your left shoulder :)
whatever, greeetings and hugs for you :*

Isabel Leyva said...

really nice dress! is not the first time that I see this brand, and it mades really nice clothes. kisses

Anthea said...

Stunning! Can't wait to see your dresses. I can imagine them already. Classic and femine like your style.

T said...

So beautiful. Feminine with some funk! Love it!

Fleur-de-Lis said...

The hat is a great obcession! love it, as i already told you ;)
That dress suits you perfectly and i think that pattern looks very feminine and fluid on you ***

Cris said...

love the hat :)
si rochita e draguta... un pic retro... i like it
have a lovely day :)

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

Loooooove the necklace:X:X:X

Chloe said...

Love love love this outfit! I got a similar hat in the spring...easily obsessed!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Sofi Moukidou said...

wow! one more time you look gorgeous!
love love love love your outfits!
p.s. i did'n get your second comment, probably there is a problem with my or your blog! anyway thank you!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

I just discovered your blog from become.com.

Beautiful blog. Beautiful blog. Beautiful blog.

Did I mention, I think you have a beautiful blog.

Now following. <3

Marla Singer said...

oh my! the dress is beyond amazing! and i love the touch of the little hat! perfection <33

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I love this whole look--the dress, the hat, the shoes, the necklace. So chic.

Marta said...

you look absolutely amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your necklace is desirable and I started following you BECAUSE of that "cute and lovely article" written by Christina from "Where the wild roses grow"

vnikali said...

wow i love ur necklace~~~
great blog:)
xx
vnikali
www.vnikali.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We have the same necklace :D
Is a pretty one. I will send you a picture to see how I wore.