








On Sunday I was with my friends out in the city(yes our little boring city:)) OMG Arina will kill me:D
SO we went in the city, visited lots of stores, bought some gifts and some little stuff for our souls, as D would put it (D as in Diana and she's the blond one of us...and stop it with the hair color people cause she's also she smartest... our little dentist:D), anyway I bought as you all can clearly see because I've showed it to the camera :( (dork) a marvelous book, I'm sure you all now it, it's called The Little Prince :)
I'm so glad I found it:)
All in all we had a wonderful girlfriend day, we laughed a bit, shop a bit, backbite a bit(cause YES people we ALL do it:)) but our was harmless :) ,we discussed the behaviour of some girls who stared at my socks, yes I do live in Arad people, this outfit might come as a shock here:)
How was your weekend?
P.S. BIG THANKS for loving my dress:) it really means a lot...and since you guys want some I'm thinking to skip all the catalog and new site faze and put them for sale here on the blog:)
And also thank you for finding the time to tell me that:)
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















45 comentarii:
Love the look! And the bag-ohmigosh- where did you pick that from...have been looking for something similar
looks like fun! love your shorts, lady!
You look adorable!! Love your shorts.
Thank you so much:)
The bag is from a shop near by my house, I love it too:)
Lots of hugs
xo
My weekend terrible... i have to study...
You look perfect! love your shorts and your hat (I don't know what's the exactly name in English....)
Oh how I love the hat and shoes!
sarahannnoel.com
Nu am avut niciodata curaj sa port ciorapi in felul acesta! Arati fabulos! Poate odata si odata o sa imi iau inima in dinti si o sa incerc si eu. :)
we have matching glasses :P
(and what's backbiting?)
ahhh yesssss! You MUST sell one to me immediately :))) YOU KNOW MY EMAIL!
and, i love the simplicity of this look. the the tall black socks makes u look SOO TALL!!! love it.
xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com
This is an amazing look on you. Your legs are so sexy! I mean, I would love to be able to pull off thigh highs and shorts.
LOVE the bag, the shorts, the hat, the whole outfit as I always do! So chic and fabulous! Looks like a great girlfriend day; love those!
xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls
ohohooo.... about backbiting, but in a bad way -> http://aleka-rock-rose.blogspot.com/2010/06/backbiting.html
love your outfit, as usual :)
the little prince is a classical, i love it too...
and wow! my weekend was so boring neither worth to tell here, i'm realy need a girlfriends day, it i am...
xoxo
lady
Thank you guys:)
I'm so loving the book :)
@ Lady ...my dear thank you so much for leaving me such wonderful comment, I've searched you to respond on your blog, but I can't seem to find you, so if you read me please note that I'm so glad that you are reading my blog and that you like it:)
a big thank you to all of you:)
I love this look on you! So perfect!
www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com
you look so amazing! i love this casual oufit,as always :) and the dress in the past entry, it's amazing you had done it. :) greeting for you, lovely.
Love your gatta socks!!! great match with the shorts!! =]
looks like you are having alot of fun with your friends!
wicked!
=PP
I'm can hardly wait for you to post the dresses here, maybe one will be long enough even for me. You look hot as hell, love the socks with the hat - awesome!:)
...mie imi vine asa greu sa cred ca esti din Arad.
eu locuiesc in Timisoara acu...insa sunt din Ineu (50 km de Arad).E placut sa te vad apropae zilnic in poze.Iti admir originalitatea si "curajul" si inteleg perfect privirile indreptate inspre ciorapii tai ... subscriu... un soc :)
...but keep up the good work! :)
Micul Print...ooo doamne o minunatie.Ilustratiile sunt absolut suberbe si apartin autorului.E o ilustratie...un fel de palarie...care de fapt e un elefant inghitit de un sarpe :)
o saptamana frumoasa sa ai!
That was my first thought: this outfit in Arad? Well it has probably changed since I've been there (4 years ago or so), but still...
And I'm glad that you don't care! It's not that you wear something provocative, just fashionable :)
And I think it'll be better to sell your stuff on your blog. Or try Etsy, as all your stuff is handmade. It's way better than Ebay or trusting another party..
Te am pupat!!
Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com
love the look! The shorts are divine with the socks ^^ i never got why people stare at us (yes, i understand you ^^ ) because you look adorable and very elegant*
thanks for commenting on my blog ~ I'm so glad you did! I love your style. You're such a doll! :)
Ca de obicei, am numai laude! Grozav le-ai potrivit! Chiar vroiam sa te intreb ce priviri ai primit de la trecatori ;) In ceea ce priveste postarea rochiilor, eu una de-abia astept sa le vad, de felul meu nu prea am rabdare, iar cand e vorba despre rochii iti imaginezi!
i just adore this look! very feminine and exceptional!
i always like ur photos!
btw, is that the infamous alexander wang bag u hv there?
where did you get the hat? tell me about the hat?
I love this outfit so much, I've wanted to chop some jeans, but I don't have the right pair for shorts..
damn!
uuu, can't wait for the collection;;)
imi place palaria, e awesome :)
pozele arata din ce in ce mai bine, ceea ce inseamna progrese cu camera, iuhuuuu
Micul print e cartea mea preferata, si daca poti sa crezi nu am reusit sa o achizitionez pt ca vreau un anumit exemplar cu ilustratii :)
Love it. The hat is great for summer. It reminded me that I should get more hats.
http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/
Great hat and nice shorts!
i adore the ensembles! perfect touch with the hat and the socks! looks like you had a lot of fun there =D
micul print... that's cute :) ageless book :))
cute outfit!
I love your shorts! :)
xoxo
Olivia
Such lovely photos! Love the crisp button down and big hat. So chic!
Melanie@UnravelledThreads
I love love love this outfit! It is so simply casual and perfect.
Great Outfit!!! You look fantastic :)
xoxo
www.cestclassique.blogspot.com
Love this!! Those shorts kick ass!! Adoring how you styled this outfit, and so glad I found your blog!!=)
you and your friends are very stylish !
i love your socks, it really jazzes up the simply tee and shorts look there !
love your floppy hat!
your hat is divine! I want to have one for myself ;) I love menish shirts like yours.
Hey there! Love the entire outfit..and forget about people staring at you for dressing differently, you should be proud because your style is great :)
Thanks for checking out my blog, come visit again soon! :)
xx
http://sandrasstyle.blogspot.com/
haa..cartea e una dintre preferatele mele!!;))
Cat despre tinuta, JOS PALARIA!!!
Abia astept sa iti pui la vanzare creatiile!;)).....a biigggg YEEEYYYY!!!!
love that bag! and thanks for stopping by our blog :)
xxx isabel
www.impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com
Perfect summer outfit Ana. I so envy you, its been cold here this week. Couldn't wear short. :(
Love your outfit!!! Is it for sale? :) I am really interested in it, if so. Please, leave me your answer on my e-mail: ramonicile@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for your time!
Hi hi...I am also reading "The little prince". :P
Amazing photos!
Post a Comment