




Zara shoes, Vero Moda dress, Accessorize rings, DIY headbandNeedless to say I am super excited about the pics, ohh but you don't know why (besides the fact that I KNOW that I'm a little narcissistic, ok ok not a little... so the reason why I love this pics so much is because of the way I took them:)
The story goes like this...I'm coming home from work...bored... extremely hot outside...the cat ignored me in that imperial manner:( (I secretly wish I can do that with the people who bug me) so I figured "why not take an outfit post" .
Called all the people who usually take my pics...everybody was busy(super great...not) anyway I went in a cafe or more like "out of the box" place called KF which I recently discovered thanks to Arina...told you about her...the cool-est girl I've met yet:)).
Ok ok I promise I'll stick to the point...sorry I have this idiotic habit :(.
So I'm in the cafe...I don't know anyone but I know the owner Ioana, who is super sweet and nice, I'm telling her about the fact that I want to take some pics there but there's no one available so I'll have to try with the remote:(, ...BUT...there is a God :))...evrika...she introduces me to the other owner Gabi, who is like the sweetest and chill-est person ever...
Next minute I'm explaining to Gabi all the settings of the camera(I hardly know how it works myself:() and we start shooting
This is the result :), I had so much fun, met some pretty interesting people and if you guys ever pass through Arad you should definitely stop by their place ...it's the cool-est place in Arad...I for one I'm irremediably in love :)
xx
P.S. Gabi was so wonderingly about why do I pose and not just laugh or make funny faces...the answer was..."Gabi this is about FASHION...don't ask questions:)"
P.S. nr. 2 If I sometimes don't use the right words or make some spelling mistakes you must excuse me, I don't use Google translation and I used to skip school a lot:)
The story goes like this...I'm coming home from work...bored... extremely hot outside...the cat ignored me in that imperial manner:( (I secretly wish I can do that with the people who bug me) so I figured "why not take an outfit post" .
Called all the people who usually take my pics...everybody was busy(super great...not) anyway I went in a cafe or more like "out of the box" place called KF which I recently discovered thanks to Arina...told you about her...the cool-est girl I've met yet:)).
Ok ok I promise I'll stick to the point...sorry I have this idiotic habit :(.
So I'm in the cafe...I don't know anyone but I know the owner Ioana, who is super sweet and nice, I'm telling her about the fact that I want to take some pics there but there's no one available so I'll have to try with the remote:(, ...BUT...there is a God :))...evrika...she introduces me to the other owner Gabi, who is like the sweetest and chill-est person ever...
Next minute I'm explaining to Gabi all the settings of the camera(I hardly know how it works myself:() and we start shooting
This is the result :), I had so much fun, met some pretty interesting people and if you guys ever pass through Arad you should definitely stop by their place ...it's the cool-est place in Arad...I for one I'm irremediably in love :)
xx
P.S. Gabi was so wonderingly about why do I pose and not just laugh or make funny faces...the answer was..."Gabi this is about FASHION...don't ask questions:)"
P.S. nr. 2 If I sometimes don't use the right words or make some spelling mistakes you must excuse me, I don't use Google translation and I used to skip school a lot:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















26 comentarii:
Oo, probably one of my favorite outfits on you AND I love the story that goes with it! So lovely!
xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls
you look absolutely beautiful!! the dress is just stunning!! and perfect pairing with the yellow shoes!!
unde e asta? arata interesant :D and stop apologizing so much, it becomes disturbing! xD
very nice contrast of colors.
your dress is so pretty! and the pictures, too. love the pop of yellow on your shoes, anyway.
i always love to read your a-bit-cluttered words. you have a beautiful sense of humor, lady <3
LOL, great story :) - the pics came out wonderful! I love the neutral dress with those tights and the bright yellow shoes.
flnw.blogspot.com
beig and yelow, wonderful!
kisses
AzaharaJS
These pics are so beautiful and I love your outfit as usual :)) Gabi seems really nice even if she asks too much hehe :D
I love this look! Girly, edgy .... awesome!
I hate fishnet stockings, I really, really do but I love them in this outfit of yours! That's way I never say never!:)))))
I'm in love with your shoes.. :)
You got some great photos here. Wish I knew more people to take my photos
haha that's so cute!! I don't think I would have the bravery to ask a "stranger" to take my pictures :) but they are SO good! This is one of my favorite looks from you! I love the contrast of the feminine white dress and the wild tights with the bright yellow shoes :) You look beautiful, as always!
anna u are hilarious. i love reading the little blurbs that come with your outfits. u have a wicked sense of humour. this story i think was the most enjoyable one i have read till now.
xoxo
mina
You look so elegant! lovely photos x
You look gorgeous!
=]
loving the whole outfit especially the yellow shoes!
xo
Gabi did an wonderful job, the pics look stunning as well as you:)
hehe, I know that feeling..when you ask a random person to take your outfit pics. And it's so hard to explain that those pics aren't really for a family album or whatever but for a blog! Then comes the 2nd question..what's a blog? Or..you have a blog? And it goes on and on and on...
Anyway it's getting a bit off topic here..I love your dress!
P.S I saw the latest pic you posted on facebook, the one with the Eiffel Tower in the background..another reason to miss Paris and to convince my boyfriend that Paris is the pefect place on earth and that we totally have to go there..
Te am pupat!
Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com
It's such a beautiful tea-party setting! I love that you were introduced to a brand new photographer!
sarahannnoel.com
You made me laugh like crazy ^^ and you do look like a princess and i love that tea set ****
I love your rants so continue with them ;) Love these photos, amazing outfit and love the setting.
Dena x
wow! you look stunning! that outfit fits you a lot, you really have an amazing style!
Love that you pose!! Makes your photos interesting! And that dress is gorgeous!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this look! I've heard about this place, it sounds really cool. I must drop by if I come to Arad :)
great look, I LOVE the fishnets and the setting, looks so sweet!
that's so cool. you're so outgoing! having someone you just met take your pics?! great idea and makes for a fun story :)
Post a Comment