Next hip/cool stuff
April 6, 2010


Zara shoes, Miss Selfridges scarf, the dress is my own little project

Hi guys,


Did you eat/sleep/talk/party a lot ??:)


I wanted to tell you about a site I have recently discovered but on friday I went to the country so no more internet connection and blogs just slow living, eco friendly environment and bio food for me.

Ahhhh it wasn't so bad, until yesterday when my hands started shacking cause my iphone was so low on battery and died:((( my last connection with the world:((.
Long story short I got into my car and in one hour I was inside my house craving on all the newest stories you guys have wrote on your blogs.

Anyways, getting back at that site I was talking about in the beginning of my nonsense mumblings...it's called MODE REPUBLIC

" Mode Republic is an interactive fashion magazine created by a community of fashionistas from all over the world"

The best part about Mode Republic is that you love a look you could instantly shop that look, and the person who posted the look gets paid.

The site was founded by Nancy , Therese and Shirin, three girls who are passionate about internet technologies and of course fashion:)

"We believe the best stylists walk on the street around the world. Our goal is to connect these fashionistas with shoppers.

We created the Mode Republic Fashion Flipbook so Fashionistas can upload their photos to show the world their unique styles. Shoppers can get inspirations and instantly Shop The Look through our product matching engine.

We also created a revenue sharing program to express our gratitude towards Fashionistas who submit their photos to the Flipbook."

When I got an e-mail from them inviting me to become part of these community I felt really honored because I'm sure that their site combined with the love they have for fashion will become an instant success.

If you want to connect with them, Mode Republic also has a facebook fan page and a blog.

Have a a magical day/week.

X

Bookmark and Share

25 comentarii:

kate maggie said...

absolutely gorgeous. love the stripes with that red lipstick. You look seriously stunning!! x

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous dress and I love how you styled with a nice scarf...

Ana said...

Thank you so much, it means a lot.
x

Iulia said...

Geniali pantofii :X. Din pacate inca nu pot purta caci e frig si ploua :(. Dar vine ea vremea buna :D.

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

I in love with the scarf:X:X:X and the dress is beautiful too

Denisa L said...

tu ai facut rochia?
este suuuuuper!!!

jenloveskev said...

I love the scarf paired with that dress! You look fabulous!

jenloveskev said...

I love the scarf paired with that dress! You look fabulous!

Mina said...

that dress is super cute. did u sew it from scratch or did u attach the epaulets? your diy skills are amazing anyhow.
xoxo
mina

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous dress!

Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I'm following you now too :)
http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

LoveCharlesVintage said...

Amazing outfit! I adore that dress, can't resist stripes these days.

And I also love moderepublic! I got to do an interview for Nancy and Shirin and they are seriously so nice. I can tell the site is going to be big!

maggeygrace said...

You are the epitome of cool in these shots! I love your striped dress and that scarf with it- glamorous! Those shoes are hothothot as well :) Lovely!!

First time on your blog- I'm lovin it:)

Love,
Maggie:)
www.life-size-paperdoll.blogspot.com

A Cup of Nostalgia said...

Wow I love your blog! This outfit rocks and the photography really appeals to me as well.

Lira said...

asta ma intrebam si eu, nu ti-e frig cu sandale pe vremea asta?
am vrut sa port si eu si ma gandeam ca poate nu-i asa potrivit in terms of temperature:))

foarte faina DIYul rochiei (daca e DIY):d

Ana said...

Eu port sandale, ma gandesc ca sunt in NY nu intr-un oras unde lumea te judeca dupa niste reguli facute tot de oameni... and the dress este my project , I do not use to be fake:) plus ca nu-i greu deloc de facut

Ana said...

@ Faboulista , I've attached them of course:) I'm not that crafty:D, they are from a blouse my mom got it for me.

x

Paula said...

you are AMAZING! who cannot be your fan? you have very cool outfits! i love your style and your pictures and this dress won my heart! :)

Gloria fait son show said...

I just love your dress:)!
vive la mariniere!
bisous

guildedsecret. said...

the lighting in these photos is just MAGICAL... you are simply gorgeous - love the fact that you've captured a very french aesthetic with your strappy heels and striped dress. tres chic!

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Lira said...

n-am acuzat de niciun fake, departe de mine gandul:D am intrebat pur si simplu.
cred ca mi-ai dat un imbold sa-mi scot si eu sandalele la vedere:)

Irina said...

esti foarte talentata! Rochita e superbaaaa, ca si tine de altfel! ce sa mai spun de detaliile care se regasesc pe umar? Geniala idee. Mi-am facut un obicei sa trec zilnic pe aici, este placut sa iti admir creatiile.
Muah!

Ana said...

@Lira...:) sa stii ca ma gandeam astazi sa imi fac o poza cu o rochie tot facuta de mine si m-am gandit ca poate chiar exagerez si chiar o sa crezi ca I'm bluffing, motivul pt care imi creez multe lucruri este ca le vad pe undeva si mi le doresc, plus ca imi modific orice haina, cred ca am fixuri:D

Thanks for the comments.
hugs

@Irina, multumesc, esti cred ca cel mai infocat reader:)
x

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Lovely blog! The layout reminds me a lot of "blushing ambition" and I love it! This dress is stunning - and the scarf fits perfectly.

Ana said...

@Tieka thanks a lot, you are so sweet:)
muah

Ioana Liliana said...

It's great that you shared this. I joind, seems fun, we'll see. Anyhow, lovely detail on the dress!