

We had a short day at work today, so in an instant I was at a coffee shop with some friends making plans for this weekend:)))
I bought an antique bookcase so I plan on refurbish it this weekend...So have a great and magical weekend.
P.S. Stripes again:D remember?
Ohhh and thank you so much for you lovely comments and congratulations regarding to the Weardrobe campaign.:)) your support really means a lot.
Note: the cigarettes are NOT MINE...I've stopped smoking a few months ago:)
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















20 comentarii:
Have a lovely meeting with Ur friends! ;-) Ur look so stylish as always, Ana!
♥
Have a lovely meeting with Ur friend. Ur look so stylish as ususal!
♥
You have such cute dimples! I live in an apartment where I can't do much, but its my dream to have a library of my own filled antique book cases with first edition books and rare wines. ;) Sigh!
But you look so great in stripes! Keep wearing them!
What a lovely treat to start the weekend early. I plan to tackle some furniture in the coming weeks as well; can't wait to see how your bookcase turns out for some inspiration!
xo,
sarahannnoel.com
good for you!!
the necklace looks like a yummy grape:)
aww and from where did you get the iphone case? at orange they have some ugly ones:(
cool glasses! sunny days are coming right? oh and i loveeeee it <3 You are totally a Fashion Lady and i admire you. "perfect outfits for the soul".. that's so nice said :) Thank you so much
MUAHHHHH!
Striiipes!!! I'm still looking for the perfect breton-blouse/tshirt. Note to self - buy a big, heavy necklace like this one, it looks amazing
anna i have the same necklace. f21 right? where do u get your amazing things like H&M, and F21 in romania? do u travel a lot?
xoxo
mina
Mina my necklace is from meli melo...and the rest are buyed mostly from my trips indeed:))
ohh and f21...I'm ordering online and they ship them to me in hungary and I take them from there its like 50 km from Arad:) I'm a maniac I know:)
Love your necklace, is beautiful and I wouldn't think to wear it with stripes...!
Kisses
Your necklace is so nice! =P
I'm glad you have quit smoking =]
I
look up to you more as a role model!
Congrat that you don't smokes for such a long time ;) Very nice necklace.
Ha ha, yeah it's good to live in the west part of the country, isn't it? I remember my sister ordering a coffee machine or whatever and they only shipped to Hungary so they had to pick it up in Szeged oder so :)
You look adorable in stripes..florals and stripes are my favs this summer!
As for the last pic:
My first thought: ooo, she's a smoker too. Then I read the text..but it's good that you were able to quit!
Love, Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com
Felicitari ca ai reusit sa te lasi de fumat! Si eu de o luna :D si ma chinuie inca "problema".
Ce oja ai folosit? Imi face cu ochiul.
Iar tunsoarea ta imi da fiori dar o zi vreau bob, o zi vreau parul lung ca Ileana Cosanzeana (varianta bruneta :)))
GREAT photos girl :) red lips, striped shirt, blazer - CLASSIC!
Cum sa ma supar,doar ti-e dedicata postarea.In fapt luasem mai multe poze dar pt ca nu am cerut acordul am zis hai sa nu exagerez si am pus-o pe cea in care nu ti se vedea fata incat daca te deranja sa fie boacana mai mica :)
Ma bucur daca ai vazut chiar si macar o raza azi,la Craiova e nor :)
Buna...wooaww..am dat peste blog'ul tau din intamplare si n'am putut sa'mi i'au ochii de la hainele pe care le porti!SUPER!arati bine si esti stilata..imi place la nebunie si ce scrii..un fel de Carrie Bradshaw din Arad...te;am adaugat si p facebook k s t am aproape sa mai invatz si eu cate ceva in ale fashion'ului!...te pup!
@roxanas...multumesc:))) ce dragut sa spui asta:) ma bucur mult ca iti place:)
@Ramona...nici o problema, sunt extrem de intuziasmata ca va place blog-ul, daca ai/ati fi aici v-as imbratisa pe toate de bucurie:)
@roxanas...multumesc:))) ce dragut sa spui asta:) ma bucur mult ca iti place:)
@Ramona...nici o problema, sunt extrem de intuziasmata ca va place blog-ul, daca ai/ati fi aici v-as imbratisa pe toate de bucurie:)
Post a Comment