




Remember last friday ...this is what I did in order to celebrate the weekend this friday...pretty much the same:), except from one single action...
That single action pretty much made my day.
Now, maybe you are wondering what I'm talking about...remember that saying about the little details that make the difference? Well in my case that little detail/action was stopping at a magazine store and buy a fashion/lifestyle magazine.
Anyway, after that, I went to Starbucks (as you can easily see from the advertising I'm making in the pics:), and forgot about it(the magazine).
After a while I see some girls staring at me ...weird...then I NOTICE that they where reading the same magazine as the one I've bought...okkkkk...so I started reading it and...AND...AND...
found this:))))


all I can say is :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
This day will go down in history as the day when my outfit got published:)
thank you THE ONE:)
In the end I guess Andy Warhol was right when he said that in the future everybody will be famous for fifteen minutes...
ohh and a BIG thank you to all of you who are reading and commenting on my blog:)
Thank you for finding the time to check it out.
Have a sunny/yummy/delightful 1 of May.
Good night
xoxo
Ana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















35 comentarii:
congrats sweetie!!happy for you!!
aww and Starbucks rocks:)
So fun!!! What an amazing surprise! :D
congrats on the magazine feature! How exciting! I love your jacket, it looks like sweatshirt material which I love!
totally digging those necklaces girl! And great feature!!
xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com
felicitari!!! ma bucur mult pt tine :)
what about the next 15 minutes? ;)
Great!!!! I don't usually buy mags but I have to get this one! You look great and natural as always!:)
OHHHH MYYYYY GOSHHHH!!!
I'm freaking out for you!!!! That is SO exciting!!! I can only dream of such a thing happening. Really. So amazing. Did you know that was going to happen????
WOWWW.
Good job:)
eee. so exciting.
P.S. frappochino's are a newfound favorite of mine!
PS: STARBUCKS IS LOVE!
eeeee, ia uite cine apare in revista :X Ana, te felicit! ma bucur ca ai aparut in THE ONE. wowwwww e foarte tare!!! meriti:) chiar azi o sa cumpar revista. FELICITARI! you, diva ;d arati foarte bine, imi place trenciul pe care il purtai in poza din revista. mereu reusesti sa aranjezi hainele in asa fel incat sa creezi outfit-uri geniale. Sper sa ai un weekend superb, iti doresc mult succes in continuare!
Aw congrats!!!! :D That is so so cool! hehe--Love your necklace in these photos by the way! :D
xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic
Acum am rasfoit revista si ma gandeam sa fug sa te felicit dar vad ca deja esti plina de felicitari :p.
PS: Alice si tu trebuie sa fii mandra ca ai o poza cu brosele iconice in revista The One :)
Thank you so much guys:)
I was so happy:)
xo
I am so happy for U, too!!! They were so lucky to have YOU in their magazine :D isn't it? Congrats!! And... Keep going! xoxo
Incearca si Gloria's Jeans in special White Chocolate Caramel/Cherry :D
@A dreamer...Aliceeee I haven't noticed, you must understand I was focusing on..ME:) congrats my dear, lovely :))
@Anonymous...:)) aaa ...I'm so happy that THEY have chosen me:), thank you:)
Foarte tare, felicitari :)
I always, in every single set, I just love your jewellery. You never dissapoint me in this matter ;)
Hay girl!
How are you? It's my first time on my blog and I really love it! Great pictures and style!
Please check mine too, and maybe we can follow eachother!
Love, Cindy
Congratulations! That's very, very cool. (and I love your description of the girls reading the magazine and staring at you...what a fun way to find out!)
hey Ana, you are where you deserve to be as your taste and style worth to be seen, so this is great news, congrats! :)
Nice pictures!
I love starbucks!!! =]
loving the outfit!
too cute =PP
Congrats!
Congrats! :) I like Starbucks too even if we don't have it here. I try to get one latte everytime I'm in an other country that HAS Starbucks! :D
God, I'm so happy such a fashionable girl as you is following my blog. I really love your style and your blog, will mark it in ma favourite. And congrats for you parution in the magazine. OMG it is SOOOO AMAZING, you're probably speechless because I am.
You lucky lucky gorgeous girl !! Congrats !! :)
wow, congrats!!! that is so great! you're one stylish lady :)
hay dearrr..
this is my first time on your blog and i love it so much so im following you and listed you too in my blog, would you check out mine and follow me back??
thankyou so much gorgeouss,
love, callista
http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/
wooawww Ana...super!FELICITARI!!!...my humble oppinion:..MERITIIIIII!!!sa fii acolo...:X:X:X:X:X:X:X...
Roxana multumesc tare frumos, esti a little smiling cupcake:) cred ca toate meritam caci suntem tinere si tineretea inseaman prospetime si frumusete:)
xo
Awww, congrats! :X :) Data viitoare sa te vedem direct pe coperta. Apropo.. a fost surpriza sau stiai de dinainte? :)
xo,
Ioana
yes!! felicitari :) bloggeritele cuceresc lumea!!! si revistele de moda!
felicitari pentru aparitie!
iti urez succes si cu noua colectie si sper sa apari cu cea in toate revistele :)
cool blog and photos and everything .. :D
glad to see girls from my country look so polished and fashionable :D
I can tell which Starbucks that is :D and the photos are fab ...
:*
I'd love to see more more more :D
Post a Comment