I forgot to tell you guys that a few days ago Diana from The Girl Overboard told me that I was on their add campaign, obviously that I screamed, danced with the cat and got so excited that I almost made peace with my bugging neighbor but NO NO ...he is still a complete m... and we are STILL constantly two year old fighting:))If you are reading this...I'm so glad we didn't come to an agreement...cause you left your shoes outside last night...guess what...my cat slept in them:))))))) muahhhhaaahhhh(evil laughter)
I GOT FEATUREDDDDDDD yeyyyyyyy even if it was only for a day or two:)))
You can watch it here.
P.S.
Thanks so much Diana for showing it to me:)
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















14 comentarii:
Congratulations! You deserve it! :) Your outfits are always gorgeous and You always look fabulous! :D
xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic
omg!!congrats, so happy for you!!
The Weardrobe campaign was how I found your blog! So exciting!
congrats ana! this is a huge thing. u totally deserve it!
xoxo
mina
congratulations on your awesome feature! you have fantastic style so it's only appropriate to be featured :)
xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com
I want to say congratulations!
you really do deserve features! =PP
so you're walking your steps to succes, that is great! congrats:)
Thank you so much guys, I was so happy indeed :))our appreciation means a lot to me...so THANK YOU...I wish I could hug you all.
xo
ana u are the most amazing person. your comment meant the world to me. i had no idea that i was one of the first u followed. its so funny because i am in love with your blog and i find u so inspiring. i would love to meet u 2. next time i'm in romania we have to meet up. although i dont know how easy it is for me to get to arad. maybe u will come to bucharest. its too early too worry about that. it wont be for another year or so till i probably will go back. if u ever visit canada though let me know k?
xoxo
mina
Congratulations, Ana! That's so exciting. (and well-deserved!) :)
congratulations! indeed you deserve it...:)I would like to see more pictures with you...
congrats!!! it's well deserved :)
Nice blog ; )
Ti-am furat o poza,imi era esentiala pentru ultima mea postare.
http://colourmeprettyamo.blogspot.com/2010/04/toate-panzele-sus.html
Sper sa nu te deranjeze,am mentionat sursa...si nu numai.;)
Post a Comment