Mango necklace, Topshop blouse, Accessorize beanie, vintage rings, Topshop bag

Last night I was watching through my last year pics and I found an outfit which I completely feel in love at the time, so this morning when I went to work let's just say that I knew what to wear:)

x

Bookmark and Share

15 comentarii:

www.janetteria.com said...

Hi Ana,

Hope U had a lovely weekend, my dear! Oh my gosh, what a beautiful necklace! :)

Denisa L said...

amazing photos dear:)
and that necklace:x:x

carola said...

mad accessorizing skills, told ya (that necklace! that rings! lots of envy :))

colorsdiary said...

i like the bag, where is it from? :d

Ana said...

Thank you so much:)) Carola,

ohhh and the bag is from Topshop...it's like a "no copy" but "so copy" of chanel :)
Thank you so much guys for the comments, they really brighten my day.
x

Ronald Garner said...

This is dope im following please follow me back cyberdummyblogg.blogspot.com

JESSY DB said...

I absolutely love that necklace! Mango has some really amazing accessories but the rings I buy from there discolour really quick! Looking forward to following your blog :) Please check out mine if you have time.

xo Jessy

Iulia said...

Imi plac la nebunie gentile care au lant. Trebuie sa-mi iau si eu una neagra caci am pe gri.

Taylor Sterling said...

you are too cute!! I love the beanie!!

Phuong said...

nice outfit

Copilutza said...

Interesting...Try more and don't be afraid of innovation! :)

FASHION CHALET said...

AMAZING hat, rings and bag! Love your style and blog. Thanks for the sweet comment! :)




xx

Stefania said...

I like your bag very very much..

Anonymous said...

hi ana nice post this post really nice
be creative
enjoy ife
take care
have agreat day

Lucy said...

I love the necklace!! It is absolutely stunning!!
Great outfit!!