Zara pants, Steve Madden shoes, Accessorize rings,H&M belt



I'm trying to fing something witty to say...no, nothing.

This is what I wore today at work...I'm really loving dots right now.


.

22 comentarii:

Ioana Liliana said...

Oh so cute! You are now officially a dot person :p

Talia said...

gorgeous pants, I like the fabric and the length of them. The belt is also amazing.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this shirt with the belt. the dots are very playful!

LOVE IT. xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com

Jasmin said...

I'm loving dots too!!!
this is so cute, it's nice how you can still dress up and look fashionable even when your going to work! =D
xo.

Taylor Sterling said...

I love the polka dots on you! The belt gives you great shape too! Darling

Alice in vintageland said...

Polkadots are the best!:)

Denisa L said...

dots are cute but stripes are better:)
loving the leaf belt:x

ColourMePretty said...

O buna optiune pentru cele care evita navy de teama efectului optic pe care il au dungile orizontale.Pana la urma,combinatia bleumarin-alb arata bine in orice imprimeu.Sau poate am eu o obsesie :)

diptea said...

I dot your style! :P

Lucy said...

I LOVE THE BELT!!You have an amazing style!!

Unknown said...

love that top so cute xxxx

out of order said...

very cute and chic! I love it

Lauretha Sudjono said...

loving everything. <3333 your blog is awesome!

t said...

Nice outfit! I like how you belted the top!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

well, i connected the dots and decided you have an impecable sense of style :) following you now (don't know why I didn't do it eariler)

kate maggie said...

You are such a stunner! I love every single thing that you wear. This polka dot shirt looks perfect on you, so do these pants. Eeep. You inspire me lady!! x

Anonymous said...

just fabulous fabulous style! love the haircut the clothes the everything! dearest greets1

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

You are stunning! Everything about you reminds me of Coco Chanel!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Zoe said...

that is so nice of you! really apreciate it. gorgeous trousers!!

Anonymous said...

I really love dots, and I think the pants are perfect to the top, nice combining :) Your hair and lipstick is really pretty, looks so great with white-black dotted top! _:)

Anonymous said...

You really should be a dot person and not have a problem with it because it really fits you! You look stunning in this!

Sara

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

I looooove the belt:X:X:X