



Zara shoes, Bershka shoes, Zara cardigan, Vintage bag, American Apparel top We found this street in Arad and it felt like we went on a journey in the 19 th century. The buildings where so dreamy and we thought of Jane Austen characters, the era, the dresses, the etiguette, all the beautiful habits that nowadays people forgot about.
And to make it all more credible, let me tell you that the street name is "Voltaire" , how cool is that.
I thought of a romanian novel called "Enigma Otiliei"(Olivia's tickler... I guess:)), it's my favourite romanian novel, about an orphan girl, and the action happens in that period.
I wish you all happy holidays and I hope that the bunny(romanian custom ) will bring you lots and lots of hip and cool stuff. Finger crossed:)
Lots of hugs
X
And to make it all more credible, let me tell you that the street name is "Voltaire" , how cool is that.
I thought of a romanian novel called "Enigma Otiliei"(Olivia's tickler... I guess:)), it's my favourite romanian novel, about an orphan girl, and the action happens in that period.
I wish you all happy holidays and I hope that the bunny(romanian custom ) will bring you lots and lots of hip and cool stuff. Finger crossed:)
Lots of hugs
X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















17 comentarii:
AH love the silhouette you've created! The bag's fab of course, the shoes, the belt, the shoes. Great examples of how well selected accesories can make an outfit. Paste fericit! xx
This is such a beautiful outfit! I love how you secured the cardigan with a sash.
I love your Bershka Shoes xoxo
Such a gorgeous look, especially love that clutch!
These photos are so gorgeous!
Very nice pictures, i follow your blog
I'm in LOVE with that bag! You look so gorgeous here--and that cardigan is amazing and so comfy looking! love the colors here! :)
this outfit is IMPECCABLE - right down to your lovely croc purse! fantastic color scheme as well :)
xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com
tres joli look et photos!
love these photos! So pretty!! I love your hair!!
Hey I am trying to teach myself on toycamera and my photos never look like yours. Mine always look dark and heavy no matter what I do. Is your screen for toycamera rather small (like compared to other photo editors)? I was hoping you could help me with toycamera and email me what you use for the settings typically? If that's ok? Thanks girl email sterlingstyleblog@gmail.com
I am adding you to my links too!!
Happy Easter, honey!
Love your cardigan!
Visit my blog? Leave a comment? Follow? :)
http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
I love this outfit! The shoes and bag are amazing! Great style! xx Happy Easter!
StudioSwag.blogspot.com
Love the hole look,especially the bracelet!
Thank you, Ana, you're so kind!
I love your style and the way how you take photos...:)..gorgeous..
hi!this bag beauty!!!!!!what that the brand bag??
Post a Comment