Zara shoes and hat, Diesel jeans, Massimo Dutti sleeve, Moo sungalsses - SunglassCurator
© Serban Cristea
Ahhh, sweet, candy things, it's been so long since I've tasted your bitter taste.
Did you missed candy like pics on High Street Cardigans?
Don't answer that.
Well, there is a reason why you see these.
First, because I get to brag with the beautiful hydrangea I received today, second, because you get to see the beautiful Balenciaga bag I get to wear this week as a part of Kinder Bueno's Chain of weaknesses campaign.
Let me know if you made it into the club and what bag did you got first.
If you want to be the proud owner of one of those bags all you have to do is send the code you find on the back of the package by SMS at 1718 and enter the Kinder Bueno's 100 bags campaign.
You will wear a designer bag every week and when the 12 weeks will be over you will get to keep the last bag you receive.
Now, since right now I'm at a shooting, I'll catch up to you guys later.
Goodbye kittens,
Ana Banana
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comentarii:
hehe nu te-am mai vazut de mult in pantaloni :D. esti glamourous pana si intr-o tinuta numai din denim. ah si iubesc hortensiile <3
I'm gonna get so fat because of so many Kinder Bueno eaten...hope it's gonna worth it :))
I love total denim, you always pretty
kisses
AJS
love your outfit! cute flower also...
xoxo
Mady
thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com
Love your hat!
Love the cuffs! Where are they from?
Post a Comment