Shop this Stephan Pelger cape on Molecule F
© Serban Cristea
3 characteristics that prove statues are like humans:
- sometimes no matter how great and wow they are, little creatures still shit on their head
- no matter how hard both sides try, time still makes its mark on both of them
- sometimes the real people who are personificated into a statue are not as great as the statue itself, sort of like some of us and our Facebook profiles today
It's Monday, again. Each Monday that comes reminds me that I'm getting old. Oh well, at least I'm drowning my sorrow in the most glamorous designs. And being some sort of nationalist I'm proud because these glamorous items have Romanian labels attached on them.
On the other hand, you know that one of my biggest pleasures in life is visiting beautiful mansions, castles and palaces. And that's what I'm doing in most of my spare time.
I love contemporary art (no, no, not modern art - a little KitKat glued to a blanket is not art in my eyes. I'm that dumb person that doesn't get it) and some of the minimalist designs but even since I was a child I felt powerfully attracted by these kinds of buildings and aesthetic values. I still haven't found any explanation why I have this sort of feelings, my friends always tell me that it's because I was a countess in some other life. I kinda of think I was, I'm living like one in this life anyhow.
Visiting these buildings made me think at all of those statues. Some of them were made to decorate beautiful mansions, some of them tell the story of important, brave and inspirational people. How we always admire their beauty but so often loose interest on finding out whom they honor.
How the ones who look like us always seem to have this all knowing vibe sort of like our mothers when we were little. Each time I look closely at one I got the feeling that it says "Look Ana, I know, I know what you did last week. How you told Serban that you didn't eat at McDonald's but you did. You ate a Double Cheeseburger! I know, I know it ALL."
Some of them give me goose bumps and some of them make me cry. Either way, they fascinate me. I can't imagine my future castle without a Gothic like garden filled with statues. The statues will be covered in ivy and...ok.ok. I'll stop now.
It's Monday so it's Morodan day on Molecule F
Stephan Pelger was my friend long before I got to see his designs in real life.
Nowadays, each time we visit I fell in love with him a little bit more. And a part of it it's because his lady like and powerful designs.
This cape won my heart today and inspired me to try and feel like a statue, even for a little while.
Feminine and versatile, you can wear it with skirts, trousers or dresses in any combination. Because of the neutral but also strong color you can put it with any prints or colors and it will make you feel sophisticated and refined. Like an old movie glamorous star.
That's what I love about his designs, they are eternal, exactly like statues.
Shop it on Molecule F
Don't forget about Mandra Chic's t shirt you can win and also Societe Cerebrossa is giving away a magical bracelet for you guys.
Au revoir kittens
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























4 comentarii:
I know a statue never reveals its secrets, however I was wondering if this gorgeous one could play a mime game and let me know the location of the photo shoot, the source of the necklace and shoes. Thaaanks!
Beautiful location! As I've said it before, I love the way you write, you're too funny <3. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the photo with you wearing sneakers:)). And the cape is gorgeous. Kisses!
Well, I am the one, who believes to look stunning and glamorous all the time, be it a formal meeting, casual outing, party, or any other special occasion.
http://onlineclothingshop.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/online-dress-shopping/
Alina, this is The George Enescu Museum in Bucharest. My necklace is a gift from my fiancee so I don't know for sure and my heels are Zara.
Lots of hugs,
Ana :)
Post a Comment