.
October 17, 2012





 

 
H&M blazer, Evan von Autumn skirt, Zara heels and neckalce, vintage bracelets 


   © Serban Cristea



My little kittens,


last week you saw the first episode of The Glam Diaries by SunglassCurator.

You found out how I met Roxana and what SunglassCurator really is about.

In this week's episode you will get familiar with another high end brand that you can shop in SunglassCurator. I'm talking about Oscar de la Renta.

I always knew that this distinct man designs beautiful and elegant dresses but I never knew that his sunglasses are as elegant and refined as his clothes.

I got to wear this lady like pair on a short business trip I made the other days. 
Ok, ok, this sounded too pretentious. Business trip = Landing in Milano at 2 o'clock buying the dress (1) for Miruna (a client of mine) and coming right back.

On my way there I couldn't do anything cause I was planning and organizing my agenda, on my way back however I was mesmerized by the little details of these sungalsses.

The little white, perfectly carved rose that decorates the sides of the frames, the pearly dark blue with white pale accents and the amazing lens that indeed made me see the world differently.


Differently how?  you'll ask


Well, for the first time the fact that I did not have time to take a walk in  a beautiful city did not get up on my nerves. 

Why? 

Because I admired the little street I had to cross on my way to the showroom, the nice old lady that sold me a rare book I've been searching for several years and the capuccino I forced myself to drink (I don't drink coffee, I doesn't matter in which forms it may be prepared - at least I escaped this addiction cause God is my witness I have many others) because my eyes was closing rapidly. 

I still think that my positive attitude was related to these sunglasses. It is said that when you wear one of his dresses you start building your own modern fairytale. Well, I can certify it's the same when you wear one of his sunglasses too.

You can shop this Oscar de la Renta sunglasses and be the lady like traveler or discover other story telling models on Sunglasscurator.com

Annndd if you want to be first updated with the newest updates from fashion, lifestyle, musci and social happening, LIKE SunglassCurator's  Facebook Page. Their team is really one of the most updated in this matter.












What I'm about to tell you know is probably the reason why the biggest smile didn't left my face for a whole three days.

In Bucharest, if you search with a particular eye for beautiful, aesthetically built things and persons, you'll be surprised to find them. That's the beauty of a big city, you can build your own universe apart from the things that you don't like.

If you want to be the new aged hipster you have the places and the people to hung out with, if you are a mixing up everything fashionista with maturity issues you find those people who you can spend quality time with and if you are a sociopath who thinks you are a countess you make friends with the people that build stories.

The Wagner - Beautiful Arts and Stories - House is a place that will instantly transfer you in another sphere of nowadays living. 

A lifestyle that nourishes the polite way of speaking, those certain ways to live civilized and educated and the right music to listen to. I learned there that a woman should not be loud, that she should speak with calmness but always wise and many, many other things that brought added value to my way of looking at the social behavior.

The reason why I'm smiling around here is because I received a very personal and aristocratic gift from them - a personalized tea cup.

Irina told me that this was her first choice when thinking at my aristocratic passions.



This is a hand painted cup. And it has my favorite colors on it- imperial green, burgundy and gold.



I received it a few days ago. I'm Lady Gaga ever since (remember her? carrying her tea cup all around?)

Thank you so much Ana and Irina (The Wagner sisters that developed this marvelous place and business, but you already knew that). You made me feel so special and countess like.

I have to tell you sometimes their story. It's a fairytale and I'm not overreacting at all. Their family, where they were brought up and many, many other details that will make you go "wooww, you really are from a Belle Epoque like fairytale"




See you tonight at Quoi de Neuf to celebrate the launch of the specila made Cotton Club line of t shirts.







And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for.



Make sure you leave me an email with your contacts.

Bravooo my little stars. Congrats.



Goodbye now, I have to run in the city and be a grown-up.
You know, I feel so special  and honored because you guys are here. Thank you!






.


5 comentarii:

Unknown said...

<3 love, love, love !!!!
These shoes are amazing , you are amazing!
I love reading your blog.

Pianoforte Girl said...

Nice outfit!

Alexandra Brancovean said...

I really like your style and these shoes are really amazing. Nice photos, love.

http://paradise-trustnoone.blogspot.com.es/

http://paradise-trustnoone.tumblr.com/

toytulip said...

I am so in love with your shoes!!! :)

Emanuel I. said...

Cred ca afirmatia care inglobeaza cel mai bine gandurile si sentimentele fata de tine, iar cu aceasta postare mai mult, este : TE ADOOORRR!!!
:D