MEET MY FIRENDS 2
October 25, 2012




Alexandru is the music expert.  This is one of his job tools not just a hobby. 
He is also my friend. And I'm proud because of that cause he is one of the most wittiest persons I know.

So each time we go out for lunch he introduces me to a new musical genre or the future next big thing in the most funny, smart and comprehensible way possible. (I don't always understand what he says - I never said I was that smart)
True, I must admit, I don't understand them all but it's always good to be updated I say.
And if I'm updated, you're updated too so that we can all start talking about pro's and con's of alternative music - I for one I will always be in love with 80's disco pop.


Say Hi to Alex cause below, he says "Hi" to us






Hello highstreetcardiganers,

This is Red hosting a new weekly feature here on the High Street Cardigans blog. 
I'll show you undiscovered treats from the global mainstream music scene, so when everybody is hyped about the next Psy you'll be one step ahead.

And since we're talking about Psy (you know him, that silly dude with his ridiculous dance), let me show the real deal when it comes to Korean Pop. 

Here's a one year old gem from 2NE1, a Korean girl group that's been around since 2009. This clip is a perfect example of what K-pop is all about: a flurry of influences from bubblegum to anime, from Western superheroes and cultural icons to otaku culture, all delivered in a glitzy, glam, hyper-excited super-production. This is pop on steroids, and it's awesome. 

You can check it out here

Thanks for reading. 
Now go google those words you didn't understand.





Well, I for one , I'm sure gonna go google some words Alex but thank you for the tip.






.
 

0 comentarii: