Find these amazing sequin pieces and those evergreen pants at Quoi de Neuf Boutique
© Serban Cristea
For several years I lived under the impression that my love for sequins was dead and buried.
I was born in the eighties (I feel so old), Kim Wilde and Sandra were my candy singers dressed in sequins.
I remember my older cousins wearing that large sleeved, sequin dresses that were so popular in the eighties.
I also remember when my love for sequins ended - a few years ago when I discovered my absolute love for black, jersey fabric and monochrome outfits.
I never thought that I will come back to this old love somewhere between 2007 and 2030.
Well, last week I visited Quoi de Neuf Boutique and saw the new arrived collection from Antik Batik.
My heart and mind got...sequined, instantly.
And you can see why above.
After all, for the 8748 time I certify to myself what everyone says - fashion is a cyclic adventure.
Ok, please be chilled, breathe in/ breathe out, I'm never gonna we a "wear all my closet just to stand out" kind of woman cause I never had to stand out, I always stood, even dressed in my pajamas.
Getting back to the topic at hand - these particular sequin items are my favorites at the moment, won the honorable place in my wardrobe, got the "wow-s" out of the people I've met when wearing them.
Now, you might be a little puzzled about what Quoi de Neuf Boutique is:
Quoi de Neuf is a store that gatherers under this name premium brands like Antik Batik and Rene Derhy.
Feminine, powerful and chic, the selection of clothes is carefully made by Stefania Voia - the beautiful developer of the concept and owner.
You got familiar with Quoi de Neuf products from the magazines shopping pages or pictorials, now, I strongly suggest to pay a visit to their shop and see the a/w collections. Two words: comfy and glam.
Find it on the first floor of Baneasa Shopping City.
I guest curated my favorite pair of sunglasses along with Ovidiu, Mirela and Noemi for SunglassCurator
For those of you who haven't heard about it yet, SunglassCurator is an online shop based in Bucharest, who sells high end, designer sunglasses.
Read my review on their blog - SunChasers
I love them!
My friend, Lightaholic has his own exhibition these weeks at Baneasa Mall. He's a very talented photographer so I'm extremely happy for his recognition.
Maybe you'll meet him on the hallways, make sure you're chic cause he will take your pic.
One of his pictures which got selected had me as a subject...I smiled, Lightaholic smiled, people around us smiled and life went along impassible.
The end.
Relax, I did not leave, you cannot get rid of me today.
My friends were at "Harvest Day" this past weekend.
I hope I can make it next year cause I'm a big fan of our traditional clothing.
MândraChic, Andra Andreescu, Andreea Mărcuță, Statement Jewelry by Ioana Enache și
brandul franțuzesc Antik Batik au creat un spatiu uber fashionable.
O ie de patrimoniu din Țara Făgărașului(veche de 100-150 ani) aparținând Mândrei Chic, țesută la razboi cu celebra suveică ce colindă prin lume - mânecile cu aplicații de margele aduse de negustorii evrei între cele două razboaie mondiale de la Paris, combinată cu cratinte negre cu fir auriu.
Două tricouri faine Mandra Chic, mix-up cu Quoi de Neuf Boutique și bijuterii Ioana Enache.O ie cu mâneci cusute, din cetatea de scaun a Tării Românești, alături de o fusta de piele Andra Andreescu și o colecție capsulă de tricouri.
O "ie cu negru" din portul de Sibiu - care l-a inspirat pe Tom Ford să creeze celebra "blouse roumaine", promovată și de Adele pe coperta Vogue, de la care a pornit Andra Andreescu povestea uneia dintre cele mai chic rochițe românești, cu brau de piele și poale de voal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.jpg)

.jpg)











4 comentarii:
I grew up with my mom & the sequin story. She used to design outfits herself, looking absolutely stunning.
Sequin always makes me think about magic.
In the first pictures you look like exactly with the bracelet dou like a modern Amneris. I have allways found her more simpatic than Aida!
you a a goddess of style! the first dress is like your second skin - awesome, really!
Am vazut prima poza cu rochia cu paiete si m-am gandit: "mama, ce ma enerveaza fata asta cu rochiile ei mega-super dementiale!"
Post a Comment