.
October 12, 2012






I so love being sarcastic


Snobbish Breakfast dress, H&M scarf, MOO sunglasses (SunglassCurator.com), vintage necklace



This is a cotton long dress, you can wear it in the daylight too even if it has a powerful, pretentious color.


Not in that precise order but


1. visit a city near you that tells you a pretty nice story

2. dare to be different 

3.  cook something - preferably something that will not intoxicate half of your dinner guests

4. create something that will make you proud each time you think/pass by/remember it



Now, let's extrapolate.
Did you think that I don't have time today huh?
No,no,no, you won't get away that easily little "I don't wanna hear you talking nonsense, Ana" persons.



1.  just get up in your car and go. It doesn't matter that it's not the most cosmopolitan place or that you won't be able to find glamorous places, it's about that sort of place that takes you away from all the big cities noise.

You know, I was discussing with Mittens today about how we can't stand our phone ringing anymore and how much we would like some peace and quite moments. We must be getting old ahead our time but really I don't have it in me anymore to party all night. I can't even stand getting out with my friends, I just want some peaceful, alone moments. Therefore, a small town with positive looking people did the trick last days. But I still panic each time my phone rings. Never mind, I must be losing my mind.


Moving on...



2.  A few weeks ago you got to see my jewelry line made for Statement Jewelry.

What you also got to see were my not so perfect abdomen, me not having a problem with that, Elena's 27 cats, different hairdo's, statement necklaces and a black rectangle covering my boobs.


Well, let me tell you that the biggest controversy was not that I posed naked for the campaign look book nor the fact that I don't have a model figure, ohh no, the biggest issue was if the cats were photoshopped in the pics or not.

The answer is no, they weren't.

Elena, a dear friend of mine is the owner of all of the 27 cats that were so kind to participate at the shooting. Actually they were not that kind cause after a hour I was full of little scuffs.

Now, you asked how they stood exactly like that...

 The answer: they didn't. I had chopped hot dogs in my hands and each time we had to take a pic I would let them eat a little. 

 It was a funny, mad house like many of my shootings.


 George Enache ,who's a dear friend of mine and an awesome creative mind, did a reinterpretation after one of the pictures from the campaign.


I love it.  Thank you!




3.  You know I'm not a fan of food pics, you can tell me all you want that they are a popularity attractor and all those shits, I'm not and I will remain this way until further notice.

The one you see below is an exception, a very reasoned exception because I made this crap

Yes people, we're living hard times, nowadays even dark, bitchy countesses cook.  

I'm kidding, I made it to impress Serban. And he was! 
Ok, don't tell him I told you this.
 



It looks comestible no? I think so.

I think I did something wrong though cause it did not taste so sweet. I should have asked Sanziana cause she is the cookie making queen. At least I still have that - even when I want sweetness I can't deliver it (evil laughter).




4. You heard me talking about Kinder Bueno's Weakness Chain campaign a lot this last month.

I told you what this campaign is aboutwhat bags I got to wear as part of their club and how you can enter too.


What you did not know is that I (the little, devilish divette) did the styling for the huge outdoor models you get to see all over the city these days.

Ok, Ok, I'll stop bragging now.










Medine asked me to give you guys some more chances to win the Societe Cerebrossa magical bracelet.

You have until Wednesday kittens, so that you don't say I'm a heartless cat. 






Buy pumpkins this weekend.

Au revoir, kittens.

Signed: 
The dark countess





.

3 comentarii:

Hannah Alyse said...

I LOVE the huge billboard ads you styled!! I've never seen such an awesome huge add on to a board before and they are dressed beautifully :) Congrats!!

manu said...

nice post.
http://womenstrousersonline.bravesites.com/

ylenia said...

Great blog here!
What about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
I was also wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
XOXO
Ylenia