When we get really bored, you know, that moment when you have no gossip left to share, you have eaten all the junk food in the house and the only thing left on the table is a bottle of champagne, Adina and me, we're practical girls, we find solutions really easliy (most of the time are really dumb ones).

This was one of them (not of the dumb ones!).

We made some Snobbish Breakfast dresses  just for fun and to feel that awesome feeling when we try them on. Yes, I know what you are thinking, YES, we have our own Snobbish Breakfast dresses too.

Glamography.ro was once again our number one choice. Why? Because Cristi and Dan are able to make fun of us running on the streets to catch the last shadow of sun and be extremely nice and polite in the same time.

And Adriana...well, if you still can't believe that she portrays the perfect Snobbish spirit, then you really have to look at the pics once again :)


15 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

I love them! How much are the dresses, Ana? :)

Bo3mia said...

They are gorgeous! and so are the pics! :)
My favorite is the green dress..though they are all lovely! :)

Sara said...

Amazing! I love the all but the fuchsia dress is insane!:)

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow...those are all SO gorgeous!! *dies*
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

De Vero said...

They are gorgeous! I like tha one in cerise!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

A said...

ooo arata Perfect! (da, cu P mare):x

colorsdiary said...

you girls are very creative, I love your ideas for the SB weekend :)

Aura said...

The pictures are just beautiful. An I really like your dresses, great work!

Aura
www.littlebitsoffashion.com

Stephanie said...

ehm.. wow.. wow.. WOW!!!!! that's all I can say.. amazing :D and extremely breathtaking :)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

Laura Mashir said...

Lovely dresses!congratulations!

www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I cannot say it enough! These dresses are just so....so...Snobbish Breakfast! Just love it.

Beautiful looks!

xoxoo
chloe ** flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

April said...

love Love LOVE that magenta dress with the turquoise necklace!!! Amazing!

Veronica Sticlaru said...

I just love them. The fuchsia one is my fav. You should use more of these crazy colours :) First I thought that Adriana is made of wax :))

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

I can't get over how amazing these are. x hivenn

The Liberty Of Pictures said...

Elles sont superbes ces photos !
Et ces robes sont divines!