Have you ever searched for yourself ? I mean your true self not what you desire or what kind of dress to buy for the next dinner party you're invited on someone's roof top.
This is what I did this weekend. I was at some life coaching classes and it was clarifying and very energetic. Some sort of Gala Darling mixed with the Law of Attraction thing.
What you learn at this kind of courses ?
- to get inspired and live your life out loud
- to think and make choices with your heart
- to not constantly judge the people around you and accept them as they are
- to be grateful for the things and facts that are present in your life
- to be present and not live in the past or future
- to get out of the comfort zone and experiment new things
- to identify what invalidates your happiness and get rid of those habits
and many other empowering suggestions.
What I've come to realize after this classes:
- that I don't know what will be tomorrow so I should stop thinking about what my life should be three years from now.
- that I should go on my way no matter what others think
- that I can say "I love you" with all my heart to all my friends, family but also to all the people I don't like too
- that staying positive and smiling goes a long way, a lot more than constantly being unsatisfied with your life and always complaining (the drama queen moments are officially over:)
As you can see I was with Delia. It's funny and weird at the same time that we are mirrors of each other and to each other in so many aspects of our lives. We had tremendous fun and I love her because she insisted and made possible for me to attend this classes. I love you D!
Ohhh and I also learned that life is about smiling, and forgiving and not holding grudges like you're the spoiled queen of the universe, ok, ok, I never was like that(my mother would have gave me up for adoption) but just saying, and being positive and doing the things you truly desire in your heart not the ones you think are best because your ego tells you so.
Gabiiii! The LIKE button is broken!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































17 comentarii:
Wonderful! you look lovely!! xx
new post: click here
follow me
This is perfect! In a loving, sincere, no-bulls**t kind of way. Thank you!
xoxoxo,
E.
Oh, the photos are amazing - so candid, looks like you staied in a wonderful room, and you two are beautiful. As for the text- it's very inspiring - I'm trying to do exactly what you said right now, it's high time I grow up and be better, more positive and stop looking back. I love your jewelery on the table. Kisses:)
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
Alice&Sara
i agree with each word of yours, but reality also teaches us that all good things we want to feel and do don't depend only on us, cause we were made to live in the crowd. all we can do is try to cut off as soon as possible the things that hold us back or still and learn how to be stronger so that we can move on with bigger heart. and i'm not being pesimistic at all here.
anyways, that place must be really pretty, cause only from your photos all inside it makes you feel comfy and smooth.
Amazing photos!:X And what a wonderful dress you got there!:X
Tell us more about the course! :D I've been searching for a good one in Ro but couldn't find smth that satisfies me.
The last picture is really great, it describes perfectly what you said :)
He! how are you? all so vintage in the pictures, jiji
kisses
AzaharaJS
Very inspiring indeed! We should be positive and keep smiling but sometimes we just simply don't have the power to do that, maybe sometimes we need a bit of bitter in our life to realize what is important. Gorgeous dress and pictures! :D
I`m glad to hear that the drama queen moments are over :)) Where were held those classes? The place is so niceee.
I`m glad to hear that the drama queen moments are over :)) Where were held those classes? The place is so niceee.
This is such a lovely and inspiring post; thanks Ana! x
rochia este superbaa! si imi place foarte mult si prima pereche de ochelari de soare :)
I can tell by the pictures you felt great there :)
p.s. I would be interested in such courses, who holds them?
Hey!You have e blog award from us:).Check our blog!
http://flores-sisters.blogspot.com
@IamSo
The amazing person who made all posible is Nicoleta Svarlefus: http://www.astrocafe.ro/
I really realy recomend the workshop "Traieste viata pentru care ai fost creat" (next one is on 5-7 august).
We were in another event ... but the first is series is the one mentioned above.
Foarte frumos, diafan! Toate pozele parca sunt desprinse dintr-un vis.
Always so beautiful and romantic pictures and looks :)
Post a Comment