- Fine, I'm building a fence around my heart...in someone else's bed, on a Sunday morning.
But let's move on to the next questions and ignore the matter.
- Do you have a rich boyfriend/parent? Who gives you money to buy all this clothes?
I started by cleaning my father's atelier when I was thirteen years old (and spent my summer salary on a single necklace-my mother was mortified) since then I always mixed school with all sorts of jobs. I'm pretty independent and I have problems accepting gifts, so the answer is neither- I buy them myself.
Side note: Relax, I don't earn more than you guys do, I'm just immature and spend them on all kinds of useless stuff, after that I have nothing left to pay my bills. I always was a little Becky (some of my friends say I'm a bigger one)
Bottom line: It might sound pretty antinomian- I'm responsible when it comes to earning my own money but when it comes to spending them...well, you get the point.
next question on the next post (no, it won't last the whole year)
We finally shoot the new Snobbish Breakfast dresses. Can't wait to show them to you.
We worked with Glamography again because Cristi and Dan are our heroes.
Why? because they stand and love us as we are(unorganized, hectic, stressed, bitchy and so on).
The beautiful and smart Gabi Sofia Volociuc (don't you think Sofia is such an amazing name?) from the The No Name Fashion Blog came to visit us and made our day by writing an article about us on her blog <3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























21 comentarii:
the looks really amazing. and the pictures are lovely, looks like you had a lot of fun :)
that's a cute post :) I love your black dress with the dots :)) super super cute! Looking forward to your other answers ;)
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
He! wonderful kimono and ring.
You are stylist?
kisses
AzaharaJS
Beeautiful outfit :x
LOVE the dresses!!:x
you're not the only one gal, I spend all my money the same way, not good, but ohhhhh so good
<3Meghan
Lovely photos! I can't wait to see the official photos :D I get what you mean, I spend all my money on everything I see in a flash! Bad habit..
LOVE the lip stained mug. So cute!
xo,
http://www.toastsandspills.blogspot.com/
Thank youuu >:D<
Third pic's gorgeous and I bet the Snobbish Breakfast shoot will come out amazing!!
I need to be more responsible with money, not spending it on impulse buys. Plus I need a job :))
Hugsss,
S.
all dresses in this post look amazing, especially the one you're wearing in the first pics!
You are so sensual....;-) wonderful pics, as always!
Ridiculously hot – I love the photos in the beautiful kimono robe on the roof top! And you’re just too adorable for words in that polka dots mini dress! I’m excited to see the photos for the new SB dresses.:)
great pics <3
love these rings!!
Love that floral number from the first pictures...very beautiful!
wow what a wonderful blouse in the first couple of pics!! It' looks so breezy & summery. I looved visiting NY, but it's always nice to come home & relax!
Cool photos! :) I started to get my own money when I was 9, I cleaned my father's home. Nowadays I do more official jobs, for example I keep a club for kids in my hometown :D
xx
absofuckinglutely
These photos put me in an all around great mood! The dress from your first photo is beautiful. I love the vibe that you put out on your photos. Great photo taking skills to your photographer!
nice post :)
xoxo, Plums and Pearls
Hello Ana!You look beautiful!:) Loved this post!
Your kimono in the first pictures is beautiful and I love the city background! xoxo, Angela
Post a Comment