Soul Buildings
July 22, 2011











Zara shoes, vintage skirt, Topshop blouse, H&M belt, vintage/Parfois bracelets

Photos - Cornelia Gaie


Your life seems pretty cool and glittery...how much of it is real and how much of it is PR strategy?

My life is wonderful! You can come and live with me to be certain of it. But as I said  many times, it's not different than your lives. I just choose to see it differently and think positive and smile, be authentic and realize that life consists of little pieces, like rain, water, good food, little deco objects found on a flea market and so on.  

We often hear "Life is wonderful", it really is but it has nothing to do with tons of money. Ohhh and also I don't take myself too seriously all the time, this being a very important factor!

It takes time and dedication to convince yourself of those things, but once you do it, you will understand that life is all around you, not only in Zara(ok, I know, I'm speaking for myself).



p.s. Did you see the little visitor? We couldn't get rid of the little intruder. Murphy's world I tell you. 


p.s. nr. 2 I LOVE THIS BUILDING




32 comentarii:

colorsdiary said...

the intruder is very funny:)
i like the building too

Ana Ciorici said...

love the outfit :))) si tu zimbareatsa ca totdeauana :))

stilistele said...

the the outfit- pink and red make a great team, not to mention the back of your blouse, which is brilliant.
the text is funny ;)

Stefana said...

"You can come and live with me to be certain of it."

I want to come and live with you!! :D

Anca Dunavete said...

Super! :) good vibes

A said...

ador culoarea pantofilor
si fusta este frumoasa, iti sta super bine:)!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are wonderful! so authentic with the cables and the doggy :)

Anda Zelenca said...

The photo with the dog is soo cute!:X

Ruth said...

Ahh! Did the dog steal your flowers? :(
xx

www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

Zazuza's Gulaschsuppe said...

where is this building?

Special Koko said...

Beautiful pics, beautiful outfit, beautiful way of life :P

And the dog is just too cute :X

Oana said...

Fusta este minunata (si intreg outfit-ul, de altfel)! Dar cladirea...hmmm, not really! I'm not a big fan of the concrete jungle, let's say...

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

he! wonderful skirt.

kisses
AzaharaJS

Mihaela Pojogu said...

love the outfit :)
Fusta si pantofii -ii ador !

Anonymous said...

foarte foarte frumosi pantofii. ♥

Closet Fashionista said...

I love your skirt!! :D And exactly, we just have to take life as it comes and turn not so fun things into positive things, then life is always wonderful :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Grazziella said...

Love this outfit and espacially the blouse totaly amazing ^^
Please check my blog out
http://www.faceitwiththesmile.blogspot.com/
bisous

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful look :)

Amalia said...

Hello,
can you , please, help me with a piece of information.
Where can I buy a skirt similar to yours (in Bucharest)?

Anonymous said...

well, i love the visitor! and i love the pictures you took, it all makes a complete relation between the background and the main character, as in you :)
you looked very light&shiny that day.

Tamara said...

Beatiful!!!!!!!

out of order said...

how cute, I love pink and red, and little dogs!


<3Meghan

Unknown said...

I saw that you have always had some beautiful flowers to complete your nice outfit and that cute face . :D

Alina said...

Beautiful look!Love the pink and red combo!

Jelena Zivanovic said...

I love all pics hun, I love how u paired pink and red and I love your answer at the end!;) Have a great weekend!!!
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

Melina said...

beautiful outfit!!
love it!
xx

Aura said...

I love your outfit. The blouse, with the details at the back of it, is great. ans, also, your thought of enjoying life are beautiful. It's just sometimes hard to put them in practice.

Aura
www.littlebitsoffashion.com

TheUnique28 said...

This is a nice outfit, great colors and you honestly have a beautiful blog, I will definatly be comin gback more often :)

http://theunique28.blogspot.com/

De Vero said...

Imi place fusta taaa! Ai combinat-o atat de frumoas. Sunt indragostita ;)

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Beautiful photos, my favorite is the last one! Magnificent!

Meggy from Chasing Davies

Isabel Bianchi said...

Lovely pics!! I fancy your top and the way you´ve mixed it with that stunning skirt!!
Nice to meet u!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

Jess said...

I love your pink pleated skirt. It's like a dream!