Shop this Adelina Ivan dress on Molecule F.com
Here's the story,
The Ana you see now likes to eat sweets.
"Woww" you'll say ironically.
"Fucking wooww" indeed cause this was not the case a year and a half ago.I never was a candy lover person. The girl next door always bored me, pink is not my favorite color and I never dreamed of living in Paris.
I don't know what happened. Ok, I know, hormones, getting old, stress and all, but from eating a bar of chocolate every half a year without setting my mind on that, to eating dozens / day is a long way to go.
I don't know what happened. Ok, I know, hormones, getting old, stress and all, but from eating a bar of chocolate every half a year without setting my mind on that, to eating dozens / day is a long way to go.
Anyways, it is how it is. I'm a sweet lover (no, not a sweet person!) and at the moment I like being like that. I wonder what I will say when I will start to get fluffy...
Well, so that you know, from all the sweets in this city my favorite is Venchi's ice cream.
Extremely tasty, this ice cream is made from carefully selected fruits and without any chemicals.
I know for sure.
How do I know that?
Because I was there many times when they prepared it. Ha!
And you can believe me for sure cause I don't lie. That would mean that I don't have the guts to tell the truth aka that I'm a wimp and we all know that's not the case. I'm a witch not a wimp. Pay attention at the word confusion people, pay attention!
Since it's not Monday, it's MORODAN day on Molecule F I wore this Adelina Ivan dress when I ate a huge ice cream this morning. I felt so Marie Antoinette like.
I love this dress. It has such a mellow color and the material is super soft and easy going.
You can shop it on Molecule F.com
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comentarii:
This is all to die for!
Check out my new blog:http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/
I know this icecream shop, it is soooo heavenly!
Fantastic dress, and I'm glad you've found your loves for sweets. :)
~Natasha Fatah~
Gorgeous dress. Love the look and the photos.
http://ladykallesy.blogspot.com.es/
Post a Comment