No, I do not use an iphone case.
Zara skirt and blouse, Massimo Dutti hat, Louboutin Pigalle heels, Stephan Pelger bracelets
Dear YOU (yes, you who are reading High Street Cardigans on a daily basis),
Since you wanna to know so many stuff about me and my likes I've finally found a way to make that happen.
I'm gonna inaugurate some new columns around here, columns that incorporate my daily passions and what makes my life beautiful and my world so glamorous.
You already read my "Snobbish Advice" column, started last month, now it's time to get familiar with another subject I terribly adore - Movies. Especially old movies. Especially, especially old, fashionable movies.
Especially, especially, especially old, fashionable, glamorous feminine characters included movies.
Without no further ado, let's speak about a movie that is among my favorites and which inspired today's outfit - Les demoiselles de Rochefort
Delphine and Solange are two sisters living in Rochefort. Delphine is a dancing teacher and Solange composes and teaches the piano. Maxence is a poet and a painter. He is doing his military service. Simon owns a music shop, he left Paris once month ago to come back where he fell in love 10 years ago. They are looking for love, looking for each other, without being aware that their ideal partner is very close...
Optimist, smart, romantic and very fashionable.
The perfect ingredients of a chick film.
Catherine Deneuve is so young and fresh in this movie. And she and Gene Kelly are charming together.
My outfit is an urban version after one of Catherine's from the movie. The beige hat, the bracelets, the skirt. Yep, totally felt like a citizen mademoiselle.
My outfit would have been complete with this YSL bag that I saw on the Kinder Bueno "100 bags" campaign
I love this one but as might have heard by now, there are 99 other designer bags for you to win and wear.
Let's see how exactly should we?
For example:
Every week, I wear a different bag on the blog (like last week). One of the 100 ones available in the campaign.
This week I got this YSL blue dream (told you the bags are IT bags). I'm gonna wear it with all my outfits.
I look forward which one of it it will be the one I own.
Give into the Kinder Bueno temptation and get to wear a bag each week and keep the last one. All you have to do is send an SMS at 1718 with the secret code found on the Kinder Bueno wrapper.
Btw, today is the last day when you can win the I AM CIUDAT collar. Follow the steps.
Now, watch the movie and tell me if you loved it as much as I did.
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























5 comentarii:
ha. finally. someone else on the planet saw that movie. I didn't imagine it !! :D :)))
Congrats for your idea and for promoting beautiful, smart and qualitative movies! I`m quite curious what other movies you love and how you`ll portrait their style (for instance i`m thinking of Rear Window by A. Hithcock, there is a fair amount of fashion :)
fabulous! pupp
Amazing look!
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.ro/
i can t wait to follow your posts about movies!
denise
Post a Comment