ROYAL MORNINGS
September 17, 2012








© Serban Cristea


Hello kittens,

I am writing you from a quiet and peaceful place. 

No, no, on the contrary to the popular belief I am not at a mental hospital. I'm just taking a break from all new media channels lately and try some slow living.

I spent my last days at a architectural warded hotel, situated in a very beautiful and romantic area in Romania. Read a lot, took long walk in the forest, cropped pumpkins, only checked Facebook once.

As I told to the Molecule F girls, it didn't matter that I wasn't in the city that I didn't glamorously styled my outfits.

I had breakfast in this veil dress from Alina Botea. I madly fell in love with it. So Wallis Simpson no?

I love Alina's designs, they are so made for the modern countesses. 
Find them on Molecule F



What are you doing these days?

Eric (you saw him at the beginning of the summer, remember?) Delia's awesome child had his first day of school today. He was magnificent!!! Look






.
.

7 comentarii:

Alina Codrean said...

Esti superba iar Atra Doftana a fost un loc perfect pentru o sedinta foto!
O zi perfecta sa ai!

Hannah Alyse said...

I love this dress! It's Lassie :) Awesome style as always!!

Anna said...

beautiful dress! love the touch of pink at the edges. you look beautiful and serene.
love
Anna

Natasha Fatah said...

Beautiful dress Ana! You look so lovely!

~Natasha Fatah~

colorsdiary said...

enjoy the place ! :)

Anaivilo said...

Aaaaa, cat de minunat arata acel loc si rochia de pe tine!!O.O Superb :D

Cecille said...

How not to fall in love with that dress ?!!!
What a lovely feeling gives you this post...

www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com