.
September 21, 2012




Two weeks ago I was at a private viewing of  Tudor Giurgiu's new movie - About men and snails

I really loved the movie. You know I'm pr shitting you if I don't believe in that project. I loved it honestly.

?

Because although it's about a period in Romania when things didn't look so bright, this film, unlike many others made about those years, About men and snails has an optimistic vibe, lots of smart humor. I adored how well they recreated the decors and costumes from those years.





After the viewing I got a snail as a gift. A live one. To take care of it for a few days and after that to release it in back in the nature.

Here's what he did in the days he lived with me:

First, he did not got out from his shell - honestly,  I think he heard be saying "I'm a witch" and shit several times and he got scared.

Anyways, I fed him and he ate! Jewelry and other stuff. I'm a shallow, fashionable person, what you'd expect?



 The second day he wanted to wear my perfumes. I made him pretty and we ate lunch at Osho.


After that he said he got bored of my "dark queen" shit and he wanted to live a normal and balanced life and he wants to go.

I sent him in the forest with the chauffeur.

A few days ago I got a letter:   

"Dear Morodan,

life in the forest, with all the dangers and hard times, is much more beautiful than was my life in your castle, but can you please send me that Kilian perfume and some red lipstick?
I feel the urge to be sophisticated "


Tudor discussing with us about the movie.






A few days ago I was invited at a Palace. Yep, a palace - the Cesianu-Racovita Palace
 for the launch of the new Givenchy perfume - Dhalia Noir.

In a sophisticated atmosphere, this black tie event gathered all the beautiful people from this industry.


Andra Andreescu & Denis Radu


Dark, tiny person


Mirela Bucovicean - Molecule F






Now, you probably wonder how are those events related with The Snobbish Advice.

Well, I got my "Snobbish Advice" (you remember we talk about the fact that "The Snobbish Advice" it's not snobbish at all, I'm just being ironical) from my friend the snail.

He said in his letter that his life apart from "my castle" is much more beautiful but he still needs some of the comfort he was used with here.

That little fucker, I gave him my earrings and he still hated his time here.

Got me thinking, it's actually wise how he put it.

He choose how he wanted to live but also adapted from his new experience the things that made him feel good so that's it.


My Snobbish Advice for this week is:

- learn something from every little experience you have in your life and adapt it to your lifestyle. You'll wake up one day and you'll realize that you have a beautiful life.

Remember, the big picture was put together with many, little elements.



 Autumn is here, it's raining, there's fallen leaves all over the place, my life is perfect. (focus on the little, positive aspects, remember?)

Au revoir kittens.


Ohh, come meet me on Sunday, at:







.

.

1 comentarii:

Anaivilo said...

How right you are! Little details are the ones that matter. I still have no idea how the new Givenchy fragrance is, I am so so curious! :D