I swear to God I'm trying to keep this Instagram addiction under control but since you said you wanna see how I live and my daily basis activities, here you are. A collage with my latest "phone captured" daily fragments.
You really don't need to be a psychology graduate to observe a certain level of maturity I might have reached (or at least I geniusly lie to myself that I did).
No more pinkish and cute pictures, no face in the mirror "mrrrr" pics, still no food pics (I hope I will remain sane until the end of my days regarding this subject).
All in all, I can manage to keep this addiction under control. Meaning that I take pictures of the things that came up in my path on a daily basis but I don't exaggerate and picture everything from my shoes to my face in the mirror.
I was having a point with this introspection but I forgot it.
Warning:
- don't take yourself too seriously all the time - you'll get to thing that you're the gratest and it's kinda not a great strategical move in life
- don't forget about the I AM CIUDAT collar you can win!
Now I have to go, it's that time of the month and my hormones are playing tennis with my nerves.
Goodbye.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comentarii:
hahahaha! super post!
lovely pics! you look amazing!
that's why I like u :)
Post a Comment