The detox files
December 7, 2011


Zara boots, Cos dress, Asos collar, vintage jewelry


I'm back people! 
Safe and sound, ready to live on vegetable juice and smoothies for the next two weeks or so, again (relax human rights persons, I'm just detoxing! and fyi it's hard like hell for a little eater like me )

Orson Welles  said that every individual should create his own visual style. And that style should be unique for ourselves but identifiable for others.

It has no connection with the vegetable juice ofc, then again, focusing on a subject and speaking properly where never my fortes. Or I could be just loosing my mind.

 Don't forget about  Elena's giveaway <3


.


21 comentarii:

Unknown said...

the dress is very beautiful. I love it! and you look so 'detoxified' :) and lovely!

natalia said...

Vreau si eu cura asta de detoxifiere!!! Arati minunat!

Teodora said...

Da, da, ne poti detalia putin cura de detoxifiere? :D

Sofi Moukidou said...

you look amazing!
love your colar!

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE this outfit! You look so gorgeous!! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Pich and Roor said...

You look beautiful & then I loved scrolling down & seeing the pop of the snakeskin boots!! Good luck on your detox, once I did a 7 day water only fast (religious reasons) it was so crazy tough but afterwards it felt really rewarding. You can do it!! :)

B said...

You always looked great and you look even greater!!
Exactly what detox are you following?

B said...

You ARE great and now you look greater!!!
Exactly what detox are you following?

Marina Rose said...

very pretty dress and collar! you look lovely-thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

paislea said...

i love those boots. i love your dress. and that scarf is so cute!

allister bee blog

Anaivilo said...

Your waist is surreal! So tiny and you look like a girl in this dress; Beautiful and sweet :D

alisialynn said...

You are SO cute! I love your dress!

http://www.alisialynn.blogspot.com/

Cristina said...

This is actually my favorite outfit of yours in quite a long time! I love that bias cut dress and the frill scarf and the boots are the perfect finishing touch! And I also see you've been in Arad (or perhaps you might still be here), would have been nice to see you around!

Cheers!
http://www.5inchmemories.com/

Anonymous said...

OMG i adore your dresssssss !!***
xx,B

Alexandra Brancovean said...

I love this look!! love the dress :)

http://alexandra-mblog.blogspot.com/

Emanuel I. said...

I love the boots!!!
:D
You have an awesome style, inspiring a lot.
Congratulations!!!

A new fan... :D

Veronica P. said...

so beautiful your look!

Alina said...

Beautiful,as always!Love the scarf!

Michelle Lee said...

Beautiful outfit as always :)
I need a python boots like that too!

Charm de Paris said...

Draguta si charmanta ca de obicei! Cizmele sunt bestiale! Sunt din colectia Zara de iarna asta? I'm sooo in love!
Astept raspuns, pls pls pls! :)


Te pup,
Iulia

alisialynn said...

You're so cute! Love your outfit and pictures!=)

xx,
alisia

http://alisialynn.blogspot.com/