Feeling sick
December 6, 2011

I feel like s**t today! I'm in bed at 5 pm. Life's magical ""

I need some sushi, a mint tea, a Diptyque candle, my Bucharest home, a cigarette, a book and a new addictive song.

Well, witches always make it so I will be fine. Drama queening is my fav activity.




I sure need some wishing bracelets right now! Don't forget to click, follow and share so that you can win one!



.

4 comentarii:

Jana Goldberg said...

New addictive song? Try "Shake it out" by Florence and the Machine

O said...

i love sushi, love mint tea, books, cigarettes and music. totally with you on this ones {except i don't have a house in Bucharest}

Dharma said...

...asa ceva?!?!? Uff...e a doua oara cand ma uit la ciorapii astia si imi dau lacrimile! Asa ceva nu-i corect! M-as spanzura cu unii obisnuiti pentru o pereche ca astia!

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

I would also like some sushi, a cigarette, and a good, new book!