Traiesc o drama!
December 16, 2011







Snobbish Breakfast dress, Cos jacket, H&M belt
  
© Claudiu Enescu



aaaa, no, I'm not!

The title is an ironic take on these photos, ofc, and it's my daily motto when it comes to pointless drama queening.
On the other hand I love the decadent feeling of the pics and the royalty feeling of the park.


"traiesc o drama" = I'm living a drama (yes, I know many of you are not Romanian speakers)



mauVErt  is hosting an event this Saturday, at Brasov, with Snobbish Breakfast as a guest.  So if you have time come and say "hi".




Charme, yes, the boots are from this collection.



.

17 comentarii:

Alina said...

Superba, ca intotdeauna!Imi place la nebunie machiajul!

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

gorgeous! lovely coat

coco said...

superba hainuta !

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS! I love that skirt :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Maria said...

You look amazing!!!!! Great outfit post, bisous

Juliana said...

You really look gorgeous & I love love love your hair & outfit!!!

fashion doctor said...

arati minunat! te puup

Anonymous said...

OMG you look amazinggggggg...the top is brilliant..and the skrit so elegant :* :*
xx,B

Iulia said...

Si eu traiesc o drama cand vad cat de subtire ai talia ... :))

Ruth said...

You always look so elegant! And you have a fantastic figure!

xx

www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

vigilant lense said...

beautiful blog!!!


http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3273128/vigilant-lense

Oana said...

Eu sunt foarte curioasa ce zodie esti, as aprecia daca mi-ai raspunde. :)

Anaivilo said...

That is such a perfect skirt!! I adore this silhouette it suits you perfectly! :D

Unknown said...

Deci.... fara cuvinte :D

Unknown said...

You look wonderful! love how you belted the skirt!


new post: click here
follow me

Jana Goldberg said...

Absolutely love your looks!

paislea said...

i am in LOVE with this outfit!! you look stunning!!!!

allisterbee.blogspot.com