My only constant and true love is and will forever be the one I have for beautiful objects. Not only clothes or accessories, although statement jewelry will remain my greatest love, but home decorations, works of art, books and beautiful houses.
Sometimes when I fall in love with a beautiful object, I tend to fall in love with the owner too. It happens rarely, beautiful objects are not always possessed by beautiful people...
okkkk, the end!
And now, tannnannannaaaa - the winners of the magic bracelets by Elena Ivan !
Count the comments and if you're one of the winners and did all the steps right, send an email at brataramagica@gmail.com and Elena will send you the magical charm!
And because we all love gifts, here's another cool giveaway - Molecule F is hosting a giveaway too, a really cool one, I would say.
?
Because the prize is a stunning Rhea Costa dress!
Told you it's a cool one!
You can see the steps you have to follow here
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















10 comentarii:
Beautiful, indeed!You look lovely!
Those tights look sexy on you :))
shockingly gorgeous outfit!
cute and feminine. love it! :) xx
Loving that coat and your bag!!
(I love beautiful objects too...hehe.... *sigh* oh pretty/cool things
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
You look absolutely STUNNING!!! AND i LOVEEEE your clutch. Its absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
cute cute cute outfit!!! you are just adorable!!
allister bee blog
Where do you have the coat from ? It's gorgeaous !
you're so pretty, love your coat
http://sugarspiceandsomestyle.blogspot.com
So. Incredibly. Sexy.
Post a Comment