Asos boots, Zara skirt, American Apparel blouse, New Look blazer, Vero Moda bag, vintage,I Became Addicted and Asos jewelry
Where were we? Ahhh, it's the second day of Christmas and I was planning to pretend it's not!
Well, ok, first, I just woke up, second, I have tons of books beside me and I my apartment is very, very close to a McDonald's , so I can skip the traditional food too. Then I can scoop in my Arad wardrobe for some forgotten treasures, after that, I can do the same with my grandma's wardrobe.
I can make a bucket list, plan my diet(liquids! I see Burger King in my dreams), spend time with Super (you do remember him I hope) and water my plants.
So there you have it. This is how I'm gonna pass through this holiday acknowledging the fact that I don't like it but counting out the drama queening.
I've just found these pics and I remembered how much I love autumn/smoking/Lightaholic/my old Iphone/those tights/jewelry/that bag.
I'm so glad I could actually hear some of you the other days. Thank you for your calls and smart questions.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















16 comentarii:
Sarbatori frumoase alaturi de cei dragi!
well, 1st, you look amazing, love the outfit! 2ndly...you look sexy with those headphones and last but not least, please tell me where did you buy those tights from!
And then go check you old closets, you must find some trasures ;)
u r so pretty :)
Imi place la nebunie tinuta! Ca de obicei:)
arati super bine ..:)
I hope you had a very merry Christmas ! Your blog is great and this outfit gorgeous !
Come visit mine if you have a minute, and let me know if you want to follow each other.
Love,
S
http://s-lk.blogspot.com/
i like that photos!!!
we follow u, maybe u'd like to follow us also www.fancyicon.blogspot.com
Loving the outfit :D
And yayyy for successfully avoiding the holiday ;) I, on the other hand, did not! :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Lots of spunk in the outfit!! Merry Christmas :)
www.chevronsandeclairs.com
Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
Great post and pics!
Marry Christmas and happy holidays dear!
Hope to hear again from you!
Hope you're having a great evening!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/
xoxo Kiki
Pretty, nu stiam ca fumezi :D.
Sarbatori fericite si sa consumi multe...lichide! :*
I can not explain but I'm in love with T-shirts with stripes ... they are not easy to use?
I loved her look!
Nice blog, and your last outfit is nice !
btw, wanna follow each other ?
Kisses
Hannah
Elegantesque Blog
Facebook LookBook Hellocoton
@stilistele: voiam sa-mi iau si eu dresul, l-am vazut pe asos la 60 de lei. dar acelasi dres e si in new look cu 70 d lei. sper ca te-am ajutat
cute outfit!!!! i love your rings... and that yellow sweater is to die for!!
♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com
Hello,ti am descoperit blogul azi,pe la ora 8 ,e 10: 43 si ar trebui sa ma apuc de munca,dar nu ma pot opri din scotocit :D o mica intrebare am,de unde as putea sa mi iau dresuri asa? Pe asos nu mai sunt decat niste modele mai complicate,eu imi doresc unele exact ca ale tale :) astept raspuns . pup!
Post a Comment