Snobbish Breakfast fitting before our show at Nobil Boutique Hotel in Chisinau(pic found on Gabi's facebook). Why does everything that is related to us must be a second hand black comedy?!? :))
Gabriela Sofia Volociuc from The NONAME Fashion Blog is the promoter and organizer of this event and she's making a hell of a great job!
As for us, we couldn't make it to Chisinau. I'm moving today in the most wonderful and glam apartment ever and I got engaged yesterday (I think it will last 3 weeks) and Adina (my Snobbish Breakfast partner) is living a James Bond/fairytale movie.
So, tonight, if you are in Chisinau are you have an invitation, go and indulge yourself with lots of great wines, sweets and Snobbish dresses in their most luxurious five star hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















11 comentarii:
you look exhausted but I bet there are more fabulous things to come for your lovelies! enjoy...
Might wanna check out my current jewelry Giveaway, sweets!
http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-of-sheyna-moonstone-earrings.html
thanks! x
ma bucur ca ai ajuns acolo.sper ca ti-a placut.pup
hey, recently started a fashion blog as well, ca m-ai inspirat!
hope you like
<3
http://stylespell.tumblr.com/
hi,
ai fost sursa mea de inspiratie pentru cateva coliere, sper ca nu te superi ca am pus linkul de la blogul tau in posturile mele.
daca vrei sa vezi :D
http://23lili.blogspot.com/
mersi mult si keep up the good work ;)
now this is what I call a motivated and determined team ;)
now this is what I call a motivated and determined team ;)
wow congrats! i love chaos and order :)))
Congratulations! Good luck with your move too. x hivenn
Looks like some super-chic fun is on the way! Best of luck with the fittings!
xoxoo
chloe ** flowerponychloe.blogspot.com
I like your blog and I'm following you.
I like to visit and follow me too!
kisses
www.75dias75looks.blogspot.com
wait,what !? you got engaged !?
alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com
Post a Comment