Shallow medicine
August 18, 2011







vintage skirt, mywardrobe.com blouse, VintageLady earrings



Here's a secret...each time I feel sad I instinctively run to the bookstore and buy lots of chick- lit novels, which I read without a breathe. Instant success and smiles. I guess I'm not that deep after all, huh?





18 comentarii:

Bo3mia said...

Such a lovely dress!
Oh, I can totally relate..chick-lit books are a famous guilty pleasure of mine! :D

Anaivilo said...

Whoo cares? I read those books too, they are fun! :D Lovely top and skirt, they are so wonderful on you ;)

A said...

So elegant!! Love your outfit:*

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Looking classy, as ever. x hivenn

Alina said...

Beautiful, as always!Love the top!

Special Koko said...

I want a skirt like that :x

Chaucee said...

Cute top! I really like how you paired it with the accordian skirt.

Closet Fashionista said...

oooh that dress is so pretty! I love it :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

The Fairy's Apprentice said...

Perfect combination! And I really love you allure :).
xoxo

fashion doctor said...

love your chic outfit! xooo

colorsdiary said...

u look so happy and that makes me happy as well even if we never met :)

Anna said...

that sort of therapy works for me too! you know how madly in love i am with polka dots! love your beautiful outfit!

big hug
ANNA

Hayley said...

Your outfit is so beautiful & elegant =) loving that blouse! i know what you mean about a good book... it really takes your mind off everything. Loving your blog =)

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

stilistele said...

very elegant and chic. I don't read those kind of books, but I read magazines...even cheesier :))

Chloe said...

Love this post! I'm the same way, chick-lit can be so gratifying. :)

Looking gorgeous!

xoxoo
chloe ** flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Lainey said...

That top is so cute! I absolutely love the bow, it makes it more unique.

Andreea Pasat said...

Buna Ana,

As vrea sa comand o rochie Snnobishbreakfast, am trimis un mail la snobbishbreakfast@gmail.com acum 4 zile, insa nu am primit un raspuns!
Ti-as fi foarte recunoscatoare daca mi-ar citi cineva mailul!
Multumesc! Cu drag, Andreea.

Bernadete Demeter said...

ai devenit mai frumoasa :)