And now, because you always get to see only the "pretty and precious" pics, here are some that usually don't make the cut.



 Zara shoes, vintage skirt, H&M blouse and necklace, Celine glasses

Photos by Gabriela Sava



like my absolute and eternal love for pleated skirts everything!




23 comentarii:

fashion doctor said...

ce caut eu fusta plisata... adorabila , ca intodeauna! xoo

Анна said...

I love your outfit! You look so chic!

Анна said...

I love your outfit! You look so chic!

Анна said...

I love your outfit! You look so chic!

Special Koko said...

Beautiful outfit! Love the skirt, the shoes, the necklace...u look amazing!:*

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I loooove that skirt! I agree, pleats are awesome, haha...I need to buy a pleated skirt
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the title of the post :]
So true!

I like your skirt. You're so cute!

Btw follow my blog if you haven't yet and if you can my twitter too! (Viva_La_Breee)

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

LaReK said...

Nice skirt, nice place, beeeeautiful pics!

Felicia said...

ma innebunesc fustele tale plisate <3<3

♥ Honey on top ♥ said...

that necklace is simply adorable <3

Bo3mia said...

You look lovely, as always! :)
The pleated skirt is great and you look cute when you frown! :D

out of order said...

you're adorable even when pouting in pictures ;)


<3Meghan

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Love those Zara shoes. I want to buy them for myself :) I must say I also have a crush for the pleated skirts. they look so feminine.

Veronica
www.vboutique.ro

Ramona Crisan said...

Your whole outfit is gorgeous, as always. Your pleat skirt is pure love. But I can't take my eyes off those shoes, girl! ♥

O Celeiro 1 said...

Hello, very nice your blog, lovely!
embrace Brazil
Valeria

Anonymous said...

am avut si eu un inel ca al taude la meli melo, dar din pacate al meu s-a rupt :(

Anna said...

that skirt has such a beautiful color! love pleated skirts too :)
oh and I fell in love with your wonderful voice! congrats for the awsome video-interview at PeTocuri!

love
ANNA

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I agree! I love pleated skirts too!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

colorsdiary said...

i love ur natural attitude! :)

Anda Zelenca said...

The last picture is soooo funny!:)

Kisses,
Anda.

www.andazelenca.com

Iulia said...

Cat de faina e fusta plista. Imi place mult si culoarea ei :x.

A said...

ador fusta ta, culoarea e superba!:X

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look gorgeous! I love your skirt! the color is stunning! :)