I'm checking my mail only 5 times a day, eating raw food, drinking lots of fluids, reading instead of surfing the internet, laughing a lot  and feeling peaceful. And on top of it, the weather is gloomy, just as I loooveee it.

 I'm never going back to civilization! 


.


27 comentarii:

Unknown said...

Wooooonderful! looks like the sea back home :)


new post: click here
follow me

Zazuza's Gulaschsuppe said...

gloomy glam ;))

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! :) You look awesome!

Iulia said...

Foarte misto modelul, dar si pozele :X. Imi place panorama :D.

Sara C. said...

This place must be beautiful. I like your style.
Thanks for visiting my blog
Have a nice day
Sara C.
http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com

Corina said...

Superbe fotografii! Vacanta frumoasa, Ana :-)

ieu said...

Ce frumos, ce frumos! The pics look like postcards!

Hugs,
S.

The Hearabouts said...

Ce frumos.. the pics look like postcards!

Hugs,
S.

P.S : U can delete the previous comment, wrong account, sorry :P

stilistele said...

vacationing, huh? well, have fun. imi place tinuta muuult de tot ;)

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit! It looks so pretty there! And yes, isn't it sooo nice to get away from everything for a while! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Chaucee said...

I love the jewelry you are wearing!

fashion doctor said...

so chic! xxxx

Aura said...

Well, this all looks and sounds just great. Enjoy it!

Special Koko said...

love, love, love the pics!!! :*

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

he! wondeful pics

kisses
AJS

colorsdiary said...

wow, so lovely! enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

nici sa nu te intorci lacivilizatie! Am auzit de mancarea raw,are vreun efect asupra ta? :-?

Unknown said...

the location, your apparel...they all look amazing. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad I cam across your blog, you have wonderful style. All of those accessories are so pretty.

Gorgeous Clara said...

these pictures are sooooo beautiful!

love the foulard!

Anda Zelenca said...

Amazing pictures!:X

Raspberry & Rouge said...

Gorgeousness! J'aime beaucoup! Superb look and such a pretty surrounding! Happy friday! XO Rebecca

http://raspberry-rouge.com

Alice in vintageland said...

Oh, Oh - you're so beautiful and look so fresh faced and happy- vacation really agrees with you. I really need some of that too. I really like the photos - the view (and that includes you) is spectacular! Kisses:)

Anonymous said...

i just found your blog on FB and i had to say It's AMAZING!great photos and style!So i'm follwong you here and on Bloglovin!
if you have time visit and mine:)

http://fashionablej.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So you a have a wonderful life....:*

Inés said...

Love your blog!your style is great!

Unknown said...

Great looks ! Nice blog !

http://kitschissime.blogspot.com/